Ratings for Dr. Elaine Desnoyers

This physician presently works at the Cochrane Urgent Care facility. In late January of this year , I had occasion to go seek treatment at that facility. I was fortunate enough to have Dr. Desnoyers as the attending physician. I found her to be very professional and caring with a terrific bedside manner. We need more doctors like this lady!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

This rating is based only on one visit. I saw her when I went to urgent care, and she was very compassionate and had excellent bed-side manner.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

I found this doctor wonderful. She was very thorough efficient patient and had excellent bedside manner. If i didnt already have a great GP I would definitely try to become her patient.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Very grateful this doctor has left our community. She misdiagnosed me several times, at my clinic and at urgent care. When I told her i was allergic to a certain antibiotic she told me to take it anyway with some Benadryl, also knowing I was on another midication as well. Long story short, after having heart palpitations the ambulance had to come and check me out, and they took me off ALL the meds she prescribed and were stunned that I would be on so many things at once, esp. something I had been allergic to for years. Not a good doctor, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

This Dr. not only seems to not enjoy practicing medicine but cannot be bothered to practice it at all. After many hours spent in this Dr's care she could not find a source of my abdominal pain and could only hand me a pain killer, book an ultrasound for an area that should have been expanded on and tell me to see my family Dr if the pain continued for it was most likely a gall bladder issue. A few hours later I was taken by ambulance to the hospital in Calgary where I recieved emergency surgery to remove my appendix. This Dr is a prime expample if why there are so many lawsuits regarding death due to appendix ruptures. She cannot be bothered to run all the appropriate tests and would rather throw painkillers at you than deal with running the tests. Beware of this DR. You would be better off in ER for 10 hours than trusting her with your care!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009