Ratings for Dr. Kimberly M. Kesler

After waiting on hold for 40 minutes to speak to someone I finally got to make an appointment. The dr said she would send me for an ultra sound and its been 48 hrs and I am still waiting for her to send me the referral. I also waited over 30 minutes to be seen at the perry hall office. Very disappointed!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Today, I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Kesler's Receptionist, Ms. LaTria. I had a very good experience with Ms. LaTria. She was very nice and a good listener. She handled my questions very professionally and she was easy to talk with regarding the necessary steps I needed to take to get care with Dr. Kesler. She was able to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Kesler for about 7 years. She delivered my daughter. Dr. Kesler is very nice, I've been with her since she returned to the area. I've seen her level of care decline as her patient load has increased. As of the past 2-3 years when I go for my annual, I feel like she's rushing me. I was very concerned about depression during pregnancy and after. I had the 10 year IUD which caused mood swings (yes, mood swings and it doesn't have hormones), then I went with the 5-year IUD. When I went for my check up, she didn't ask anything about me blood or depression. I opt later to get rid of the IUD altogether. She asked why was I getting rid of it, I mentioned, I'm Tryin to eliminate all factors that might contribute to depression. Then she said, yeah I know of women taking anti depressants while on the IUD!! I was furious. I've been seriously considering another doctor. I realize why she works so much and probably doesn't turn down patients, but I need to feel like I'm getting the best possible care.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I had my first appointment with Dr. Kesler today. I went in to discuss tubal ligation. Dr. Kesler was AWESOME...... She answered all my questions and helped me choose the best option for me. She was very understanding of my fears about being put to sleep and did not judge me or my fears. I am going with her from this point on. I would recommend her to everyone....

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

After three years, I'm really disappointed in my overall experience. The staff are rude, and they don't listen -- this has repeatedly resulted in wrong appointments, scheduling the wrong procedure and the like. Dr. Kesler does return phone calls, but she does not take enough time to review files before or during the visit. As a result, I have an unresolved issue. At our last visit, which did not include a full exam because there was a miscommunication (again) between the doctor and the front staff, I was told to see someone else. Dr. Kesler could have easily told me the same information over the phone -- or during one of my visits over the past two years.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Just saw Dr. K. for my first eight week visit. Prior to the visit she has always retuned my calls and answered all of my questions when I was afraid. She is very professional and knowledgeable. I look forward to my next visit with her.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr. Kessler is great. She follows up with patients and remembers everything from the last visit. I started going to her on the recommendation of my sister and have now referred other family and friends. She is also fair and will not make snide comments if you are overweight.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I was recommended to Dr Kesler from a coworker. She has been amazing through my first pregnancy. She doesn't hold a biased opinion or assumption of me because I am overweight. This is a huge relief considering the last doctor I tried somewhere else told me I was guaranteed to have preclampsia, gestastional diabetes, complications, etc. Dr Kesler told me not to worry about anything and things will happen as they need too. She answers all my questions and has even called to just check on me when I hadn't seen her in a while. I am due to deliver in the next week or 2 and she fully understands and respects my wishes. The staff at the office (I see her at GBMC) could use some professionalism training but otherwise, all of the doctors are credible and knowledgable!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

Recently met her at the hospital. She was cold and impersonal. Poor bedside manners.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

Dr. Kesler delivered my son and was amazing. I love her so much I have referred other ladies to her who also love her. The staff is usually friendly though some of them could learn to have better attitudes and professionalism when dealing with the public. Overall I love this office and wish I had found Dr. Kesler during my first pregnancy

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr. Kimberly M. Kesler's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Wellpoint