Ratings for Dr. Kimberly M. Kesler

I had my first appointment with Dr. Kesler today. I went in to discuss tubal ligation. Dr. Kesler was AWESOME...... She answered all my questions and helped me choose the best option for me. She was very understanding of my fears about being put to sleep and did not judge me or my fears. I am going with her from this point on. I would recommend her to everyone....

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

After three years, I'm really disappointed in my overall experience. The staff are rude, and they don't listen -- this has repeatedly resulted in wrong appointments, scheduling the wrong procedure and the like. Dr. Kesler does return phone calls, but she does not take enough time to review files before or during the visit. As a result, I have an unresolved issue. At our last visit, which did not include a full exam because there was a miscommunication (again) between the doctor and the front staff, I was told to see someone else. Dr. Kesler could have easily told me the same information over the phone -- or during one of my visits over the past two years.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Just saw Dr. K. for my first eight week visit. Prior to the visit she has always retuned my calls and answered all of my questions when I was afraid. She is very professional and knowledgeable. I look forward to my next visit with her.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr. Kessler is great. She follows up with patients and remembers everything from the last visit. I started going to her on the recommendation of my sister and have now referred other family and friends. She is also fair and will not make snide comments if you are overweight.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I was recommended to Dr Kesler from a coworker. She has been amazing through my first pregnancy. She doesn't hold a biased opinion or assumption of me because I am overweight. This is a huge relief considering the last doctor I tried somewhere else told me I was guaranteed to have preclampsia, gestastional diabetes, complications, etc. Dr Kesler told me not to worry about anything and things will happen as they need too. She answers all my questions and has even called to just check on me when I hadn't seen her in a while. I am due to deliver in the next week or 2 and she fully understands and respects my wishes. The staff at the office (I see her at GBMC) could use some professionalism training but otherwise, all of the doctors are credible and knowledgable!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

Recently met her at the hospital. She was cold and impersonal. Poor bedside manners.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

Dr. Kesler delivered my son and was amazing. I love her so much I have referred other ladies to her who also love her. The staff is usually friendly though some of them could learn to have better attitudes and professionalism when dealing with the public. Overall I love this office and wish I had found Dr. Kesler during my first pregnancy

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr.Kesler is fantastic. I have been with her through two pregnancies. There is no doubt in my mind that another OB would have pushed me to have a c-section with my first baby, but Dr. Kesler patiently stuck with me and delivered my vaginally. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. She is thorough, kind, caring and professional. The office staff at the hospital are atrocious however. They complain about the doctors and their work in loud, clear voices and I have often felt uncomfortable listening to this while in the waiting room. I found it so disagreeable that I now only see her at her Perry Hall office. I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr.Kessler to any lady looking for an OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

I have had a very good experience with this doctor. She is personable and makes me feel very comfortable. She has answered all my questions and has been available for appointments as well as call-backs within a reasonable time. A couple of the office staff at GBMC have not always been professional, but I found that during my first pregnancy, not with my current second pregnancy. The Owings Mills staff has been just fine throughout both. Dr. K was easy to work with during the delivery of my daughter and listened to my needs with professionalism but also empathy, even when I was saying some not-so-pretty things! The doctors and nurses at GBMC were great through labor and recovery. I must say that I am rarely seen at my given appointment time (usually 20-30 minutes after), but I am not on time constraints. It might be difficult to have an appointment if it needs to be during your lunch break! I have felt rushed through my appointment only once, but even so, felt Dr. K was thorough.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr.Kesler and Khouzami are wonderful, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Reception staff could use some training on professionalism and customer service. Witnessed a heated argument between receptionists with expletives during one visit. My rating is based strictly on the doctors however!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr. Kimberly M. Kesler's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)