Ratings for Dr. M. Dhalla

Where do I starts, so many timesThey cancelled my appointments the next day I am going to the clinic for my baby, and that I also booked 4 weeks ago. And for some reasons DR dhalla is never available to see me or my baby, yes the first appointment he was caring and seemed like the right Dr for my baby. But since then it seems that his assistant is the only one seeing me or my baby. I've done my blood test done and the stuff told me that I can come any time to read my results it's only going to take 5 minutes they said. I came twice to the clinic it was not open I called so many times they don't respond eventually the called back at 2 pm told me that I have an appointment at 3'45 pm which clearly was not true. His assistant is a good listener but when ever I take my sick boy she never seemed to know his problem or what is going on with him ( because she is not a damn doctor). One day I was waiting for my appointment inside the clinic and I noticed that everyone was going before me so I went to the secretary and told her she was like oh I didn't know your boy's name. I am done with them, I really miss my previous family Dr. I changed it because I moved here.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Always late not helpful and no interest in patients concerns

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Yes, in the past all of his staff have not been the greatest. Yes, being punctual is not always a priority, but I have always received quality care from Dr. Dhalla. I never feel rushed, when asked he explains his reasoning behind his diagnoses. He not only pushed for a CT scan when I came to him complaining of weakness in my hands, but delivered the news to me and supported me through my brain tumor diagnosis. I am incredibly thankful to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Where do I start? My faith and respect in, and for doctors and nurses have diminished since having Dr Dhalla as my doctor. This is the most frustrating doctor I have ever been to. I can never see a doctor. Always a nurses assistant. When I phone to make an appointment for three issues, l of which I require a specialist appointment for ligaments and tendons. I was given two more appointments for bloodwork and an X-ray. I was told there wasn't enough time to discuss the three things I booked the appointment for. I highly suggest going to a walk in clinic. Or a hospital. Much better results! :)

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I have never had such a inconsiderate Doctor. Scheduled appointments are not adhered to. Patients that had appointments after mine were taken care of before me. When I asked the secretary why, she doesn't know why he called 3 patients who had appts booked after mine. I left the office without seeing him, as it would have been another hour wait making it a total of 2 hrs. I miss Dr. Wolos, you always have to remind Dr Dhalla about your history. Looking for another Doctor or going to a walk-in-clinic.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

This doctor has very little regard for people or their time. While waiting in his waiting room 1 1/2 hours after my scheduled appointment it became apparent to me that all of the patients coming in were seniors. If you value your time, and want a doctor that shows interest in you as a person, stay away from Dr. Dhalla.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

This doctor was asked where the parietal lobe was and he replied by indicating the right lower lung! We were sent home with an over the counter prescription for gravol and told to drink more water to alleviate the blinding,crushing headaches! The patient died of Brain cancer 16 days later!! He did not take the time to read the CT scan to see that there were at least 2 vasogenic edemas with ring enhaced lesions and granulomas!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

I also feel that Debbie is a very rude entity to the Dr.'s office. The doctor sold me on my first visit to him and then never once since has he been the same. He is never on time, he has never shown the caring bedside manner that he showed me in the first visit. Not to sure how Knowledgeable he is as he never has helped me by informing me of what is wrong. He seems to not be interested in why you are there. I also avoid going to the office as he frustrates me with his lack of professionalism. If I could find a Dr. taking new patients in my area I would drop him immediately

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

I seen this DR and his nurse for my First visit and found them both very caring people thay listened and took there time with me!!! Sent me for full blood work to make sure all was good.,Much appreciation for that..People please do not be detered from what others have said until you see this Man your self, and the most caring nurse I have ever meet truly listens,And this Doc does not push meds,wonderful to see!!!!! Thank you for your kind help to all the staff.R.Swan

Submitted June 21, 2011

Dhalla should seriously look at becoming an auto mechanic. Either that or move back to where ever the hell he came from. This is NOT A DOCTOR!!! He is moon-lighting as one. Totally UNPROFESSIONAL.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2010