Ratings for Dr. M. Dhalla

Yes, in the past all of his staff have not been the greatest. Yes, being punctual is not always a priority, but I have always received quality care from Dr. Dhalla. I never feel rushed, when asked he explains his reasoning behind his diagnoses. He not only pushed for a CT scan when I came to him complaining of weakness in my hands, but delivered the news to me and supported me through my brain tumor diagnosis. I am incredibly thankful to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Where do I start? My faith and respect in, and for doctors and nurses have diminished since having Dr Dhalla as my doctor. This is the most frustrating doctor I have ever been to. I can never see a doctor. Always a nurses assistant. When I phone to make an appointment for three issues, l of which I require a specialist appointment for ligaments and tendons. I was given two more appointments for bloodwork and an X-ray. I was told there wasn't enough time to discuss the three things I booked the appointment for. I highly suggest going to a walk in clinic. Or a hospital. Much better results! :)

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I have never had such a inconsiderate Doctor. Scheduled appointments are not adhered to. Patients that had appointments after mine were taken care of before me. When I asked the secretary why, she doesn't know why he called 3 patients who had appts booked after mine. I left the office without seeing him, as it would have been another hour wait making it a total of 2 hrs. I miss Dr. Wolos, you always have to remind Dr Dhalla about your history. Looking for another Doctor or going to a walk-in-clinic.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

This doctor has very little regard for people or their time. While waiting in his waiting room 1 1/2 hours after my scheduled appointment it became apparent to me that all of the patients coming in were seniors. If you value your time, and want a doctor that shows interest in you as a person, stay away from Dr. Dhalla.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

This doctor was asked where the parietal lobe was and he replied by indicating the right lower lung! We were sent home with an over the counter prescription for gravol and told to drink more water to alleviate the blinding,crushing headaches! The patient died of Brain cancer 16 days later!! He did not take the time to read the CT scan to see that there were at least 2 vasogenic edemas with ring enhaced lesions and granulomas!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

I also feel that Debbie is a very rude entity to the Dr.'s office. The doctor sold me on my first visit to him and then never once since has he been the same. He is never on time, he has never shown the caring bedside manner that he showed me in the first visit. Not to sure how Knowledgeable he is as he never has helped me by informing me of what is wrong. He seems to not be interested in why you are there. I also avoid going to the office as he frustrates me with his lack of professionalism. If I could find a Dr. taking new patients in my area I would drop him immediately

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

I seen this DR and his nurse for my First visit and found them both very caring people thay listened and took there time with me!!! Sent me for full blood work to make sure all was good.,Much appreciation for that..People please do not be detered from what others have said until you see this Man your self, and the most caring nurse I have ever meet truly listens,And this Doc does not push meds,wonderful to see!!!!! Thank you for your kind help to all the staff.R.Swan

Submitted June 21, 2011

Dhalla should seriously look at becoming an auto mechanic. Either that or move back to where ever the hell he came from. This is NOT A DOCTOR!!! He is moon-lighting as one. Totally UNPROFESSIONAL.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2010

He has the worst staff. He is never on time. Extremely unhelpful, as he never fully listens, instead constantly interrupts and is off doing something else (either looking at his CPU screen, writing down other items or running to talk to someone)!! He has to have ADHD! He should not be a physician and should have his license taken away from him. HE SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

I find Debbie to the be the most unhelpful and unknowledgeable person. She only knows how to book appointments and do referrals, thats it! Nothing more, a teenager could do her job. Now, how MANY NURSES do they have to go through? I hate going there, everytime its a new RN!! Dr. Dhalla is completely unprofessional!! He never has my results and always runs out of the room and only lets me ask about ONE issue.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

Dr. M. Dhalla's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Yes, in the past all of his staff have not been the greatest. Yes, being punctual is not always a priority, but I have always received quality care from Dr. Dh..."

January 11, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L8E0" to "L8G 1K2". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 70 King Street East". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19056673939".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Where do I start? My faith and respect in, and for doctors and nurses have diminished since having Dr Dhalla as my doctor. This is the most frustrating docto..."

February 17, 2015