Ratings for Dr. M. Dhalla

Worst. Doctor. Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Can never get into see him.... just made an appt ..cant get in for 2 weeks...i need to see him now not 2 weeks from now,. and they wonder why we go to walk in clinics... receptionists are incompetent.... can never get thru on the phone...

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

The worst doctor I have ever encountered. Parking difficult to get in and out of. Difficult to get an appointment. Appointments are always at least 45 mins late. Office receptionist makes an effort, his office manager is terrible to be polite! Dr. Dhalla is okay when you get his attention, but most times you get the physician's assistant. If you're looking for a doctor, stay far way from this one, a walk-in clinic would serve you better.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I can only restate what has already been said. The waiting time is horrendous, he will not sign any papers until he has sat on them to the absolute last minute, he doesn't forward medical records as requested when patients change practice. He prescribed a medication for me that my new doctor said was not necessary and would not help. He is the most frustrating person I have ever had to deal with.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Where do I starts, so many timesThey cancelled my appointments the next day I am going to the clinic for my baby, and that I also booked 4 weeks ago. And for some reasons DR dhalla is never available to see me or my baby, yes the first appointment he was caring and seemed like the right Dr for my baby. But since then it seems that his assistant is the only one seeing me or my baby. I've done my blood test done and the stuff told me that I can come any time to read my results it's only going to take 5 minutes they said. I came twice to the clinic it was not open I called so many times they don't respond eventually the called back at 2 pm told me that I have an appointment at 3'45 pm which clearly was not true. His assistant is a good listener but when ever I take my sick boy she never seemed to know his problem or what is going on with him ( because she is not a damn doctor). One day I was waiting for my appointment inside the clinic and I noticed that everyone was going before me so I went to the secretary and told her she was like oh I didn't know your boy's name. I am done with them, I really miss my previous family Dr. I changed it because I moved here.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Always late not helpful and no interest in patients concerns

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Yes, in the past all of his staff have not been the greatest. Yes, being punctual is not always a priority, but I have always received quality care from Dr. Dhalla. I never feel rushed, when asked he explains his reasoning behind his diagnoses. He not only pushed for a CT scan when I came to him complaining of weakness in my hands, but delivered the news to me and supported me through my brain tumor diagnosis. I am incredibly thankful to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Where do I start? My faith and respect in, and for doctors and nurses have diminished since having Dr Dhalla as my doctor. This is the most frustrating doctor I have ever been to. I can never see a doctor. Always a nurses assistant. When I phone to make an appointment for three issues, l of which I require a specialist appointment for ligaments and tendons. I was given two more appointments for bloodwork and an X-ray. I was told there wasn't enough time to discuss the three things I booked the appointment for. I highly suggest going to a walk in clinic. Or a hospital. Much better results! :)

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I have never had such a inconsiderate Doctor. Scheduled appointments are not adhered to. Patients that had appointments after mine were taken care of before me. When I asked the secretary why, she doesn't know why he called 3 patients who had appts booked after mine. I left the office without seeing him, as it would have been another hour wait making it a total of 2 hrs. I miss Dr. Wolos, you always have to remind Dr Dhalla about your history. Looking for another Doctor or going to a walk-in-clinic.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

This doctor has very little regard for people or their time. While waiting in his waiting room 1 1/2 hours after my scheduled appointment it became apparent to me that all of the patients coming in were seniors. If you value your time, and want a doctor that shows interest in you as a person, stay away from Dr. Dhalla.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014