Ratings for Dr. Seth L. Pullman

Great secretary but appointments run late. Dr. Pullman can be disparaging and doesn't answer questions well but my treatments have been working.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Dr. Pullman works at two places. The one I went to was his office at the Clinical Motor Physiology Laboratory. I was there for a nerve test for ALS that I was terrified about. I didn't know what to expect and the testing machine looked like an electric chair honest to god. But the staff was truly wonderful. Valerie checked us in and was very friendly, funny and helpful. Annie did the test and was a real sweetheart, very gentle and compassionate. I met Dr. Pullman at the end and he helped answer my questions in more detail than the other doctors I have seen. It was not a fun test at all but Dr. Pullman and his staff made me feel comfortable. If you can, try to schedule the apointment early. I had to wait a couple months for mine.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Dr. Seth L. Pullman's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1979)