Ratings for Dr. Kristi N. Hennan

This Doctor looks like the picture of health and she could not be any nicer if she tried. Sadly, with all this going for her I won't be seeing her again. When I objected to her recommendations based on what I had read from other Doctors she did not have the experience to communicate a reasonable answer. During times like this she lacks compassion and understanding for the patience needs. Be sure to get everything in writing from any Doctor and don't abuse it either. Doctor Kristi provides prompt excellent e-mail communication. It's unclear why she go's by the name Doctor March also.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

I totally agree with all previous rates that Dr. Hennan is the best even I am Asian. She is really caring and call me back about my situation. I am very happy as she is my primary doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

This doctor is very helpful if you ever get around to see her. She's a Prima donna when it comes to her time. Be sure you are there at LEAST 15 minutes early to your appointment. I have been refused to be seen 3 TIMES because I've been three to five minutes late. The staff is not friendly AT ALL. If you are not a regular, they reluctantly take care of the 'new' paperwork they have to file. They seem that they are just there to get their paycheck. If you are an early bird, this is the Doctor you want to use. She'll run behind on her appointments, but be sure you are there on time. She's not the type of doctor if you have a medical condition where you constantly need attention. She just won't have time for you.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Dr. Kristi N. Hennan's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Delta Dental