Ratings for Dr. Paula A. Moynahan

I had a face and neck lift with Dr. Moynahan and I am extremely pleased with the results! She is an excellent surgeon, very meticulous, my face and neck look so natural. I am in my 60s and she took 15-20 years off my face and neck. I was back to work in 10 days, healed very fast. She is very professional and will discuss any concerns you have. , I’m extremely pleased with the surgery and results and so grateful that a friend of mine recommended her to me!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Another Botched Face-Necklift, eye and peel. When the results were obvious even Dr. M could not dispute the procedure did not obtain the desired results. Her Comment: "PS does not guarantee a good result" She offered the name of 2 MD'd to do the revisions at MY COST! As nice as she was prior to the procedure that is how tough and unmoving after things went wrong. I was left to deal with the aftermath on my own and this trusted MD struck the final blow by sending me a CERTIFIED LETTER dismissing me as her patient. It is my hope she RETIRES and spares anyone else the havoc she brought into my life.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Any potential patient, beware. I had a botched breast reduction surgery by this doctor. When she removed the bandages I could see there was a gap in both breasts where she was unable to stitch because she took off too much skin. The result of that mistake, severe scarring that covers about 2/3 of each breast. This is not usual for me I have had other surgeries and none resulted in this type of scarring. As if this was not bad enough my nipples were placed about 2 to 2 1/2 inches too high, the result of this mistake I have to be on constant nipple alert. I struggle to find bras, bathing suits, shirts and dresses because the top of the areolas will show. Add the emotional trauma of having to reveal that my breasts don't look normal and that further surgery cannot fix the breasts because of the how high the nipples have been place. Lesson to be learned, do your research and save yourself from having to regret choosing the wrong doctor.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr. Moynahan has a beautiful office and a warm manner. She also has a brother who owns one of the larger law firms in the area. Good luck finding legal representation against this doctor. I paid $20K to have Dr. Moynahan reduce the size of my waist, breasts and upper arms. All three surgeries turned out horrible. The fat on my upper arms was removed however a triangle of fat was left at both elbows. My arms look(are) deformed, the scars are horrible and I haven't worn a short sleeve shirt in years. Dr. Moynahan did reduce the size of my breasts to a B+ as requested but left lumps of fat along the outer edges of the breasts. One breast is 2 inches longer than the other. My breasts resemble blobs of mashed potatoes. Since I was getting older and thicker around the waist I asked Dr.Moynahan to lipo the extra fat. She charged $6K for this procedure alone and I never saw any difference in my waist size. Nice lady but a lousy surgeon and not likely to fix her mistakes. Stay away.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Dr. Paula A. Moynahan's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1968)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Waterbury, CT