Ratings for Dr. Jan Pieter Van Hazel

I would never use this Dentist again. Would not back up his work . Used word like I guess you will just have to live with it.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Dr. van Hazel is a fantastic dentist! He's fast, helpful, and efficient. He says things straight, never any surprises with him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I have had Peter for 40 years. He is the greatest. he is caring and effecietn and a real pleasure to know.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

My husband and I have been patients of Dr Van Hazel for many years. We have always been more than pleased with his efforts to help us to maintain and keep our teeth. He does a great job. He is always warm and friendly. His staff is always kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

I think he is the best. Fearless and very fast. There is nothing he hasn't done in regards to Dentistry!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

I have been a patient at the office for four years. Dr.vanHazel may be a little different from other dentists you have seen BUT he is honest. He does not do work that is not required. The assistants and hygiene take the time to educate you about fillings (especially metal ones and how long they last or should last), why replacement is warrented(nothing lasts for 20+years)and how proper care of your mouth can effect your over all body health. They office is cutting edge, with digital imaging (reduction of radiation by 80-90% i looked it up myself), CEREC (which is very cool,looked it up too), and invisalign. About the money....he is in business, don't you like to make money? Perhaps the comment was not tasteful. If they did not care about the patients do you not think the investment in technology would not be important!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

I changed dentists a few years back because my old one died suddenly and went to Pieter Van Hazel. The first thing he said to me when he looked in my mouth was "I'm gonna make a lot of money off you". He said all my fillings were old and needed to be replaced with new ones. I came back a week later and he did 3 fillings in one sitting. I found him rough during the procedure and towards the end he went to the washroom I assume to relieve himself as the door was in view from where I was seated. He came back and wanted to check my mouth and stuck his fingers in my mouth with no gloves after coming out of the washroom. I should have bit his finger. Why are you putting your unprotected fingers in my mouth after using the washroom? Anyways, this man has little to no personality. I ended up going to Ken Hamil and all I can say what a difference. Dr. Hamil is gentle, kind and does have a personality and it is not all about money for him.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Very enthusiastic and funny. Good at what he does, and very quick!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009