Ratings for Dr. Jan Pieter Van Hazel

Lovely dentist. Brutally honest. Does not overcharge. If you have a disastrous mouth he will tell you. I would rather know the truth and be educated on how I can change things. I cannot find a dentist to replace him since he’s been retired

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Brilliantl dentist. Pieter has been our family dentist for ove r fourty years. He saved our son's tooth in a schoolyard mishap and is efficient and always available. He exudes confidence which helps when you are his patient. He is an expert in pain management and cutting edge technology. Just read the other day that he is retiring. Happy for him but selfishly sad for our family. You will truly be missed.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I would never use this Dentist again. Would not back up his work . Used word like I guess you will just have to live with it.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Dr. van Hazel is a fantastic dentist! He's fast, helpful, and efficient. He says things straight, never any surprises with him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I have had Peter for 40 years. He is the greatest. he is caring and effecietn and a real pleasure to know.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

My husband and I have been patients of Dr Van Hazel for many years. We have always been more than pleased with his efforts to help us to maintain and keep our teeth. He does a great job. He is always warm and friendly. His staff is always kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

I think he is the best. Fearless and very fast. There is nothing he hasn't done in regards to Dentistry!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

I have been a patient at the office for four years. Dr.vanHazel may be a little different from other dentists you have seen BUT he is honest. He does not do work that is not required. The assistants and hygiene take the time to educate you about fillings (especially metal ones and how long they last or should last), why replacement is warrented(nothing lasts for 20+years)and how proper care of your mouth can effect your over all body health. They office is cutting edge, with digital imaging (reduction of radiation by 80-90% i looked it up myself), CEREC (which is very cool,looked it up too), and invisalign. About the money....he is in business, don't you like to make money? Perhaps the comment was not tasteful. If they did not care about the patients do you not think the investment in technology would not be important!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010