Ratings for Dr. Allen H. Bezner

Do not visit this doctor! Dr. Bezner is the most rude, disrespectful and unhelpful doctor I have ever seen. He didn't acknowledge my symptoms and, despite my abnormal brain MRI, his "diagnosis" was for me to get therapy. After reading other reviews on various websites and seeing Dr. Bezner myself, I understand why he has such low ratings; it seems he does not care about or have the knowledge to accurately diagnose his patients. This doctor should not be allowed to practice medicine!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Awful, rude and disrespectful physician. We had to see this neurologist, it was not our choice. He asked the patient a question and then did not wait for an answer. I cannot believe how abrupt and rude this neurologist was. It was as if seeing the patient was a hassle for him. The physician acted as if he could not be bothered. When asked a question did not answer. Very rude and not knowledgeable. Any physician who knows what they are doing welcomes educated questions. AVOID THIS NEUROLOGIST!Maybe that is what he wants.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Bezner should not be practicing medicine. He is a menace to medicine. He is a self-righteous little man who is quick to judge and condemn and has most certainly forgotten his Hippocratic oath. He does not listen and makes assumptions that could be dangerous to his patients. How he is allowed to continue to practice medicine befuddles me.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

He should not have a medical license. This "doctor" almost caused me my eyesight. Went to him for headaches-told me there was nothing wrong with me and to go seek psyciatric help. Went to an opthamolgist and found I had glaucoma-with all of the classic symptoms. This guy is a joke!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Dr. Allen H. Bezner's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal