Ratings for Dr. Leo Lachowich

This is a wonderful clinic!!! The front desk staff are patient and helpful. I was goven thr choice of what kind of care I would like and payment plans to suit my needs. I chose the shorter course of relief care which was contrary to their recommendations, but they took my choice respectfully and I was not hassled as others here have suggested. My pain went way down under care and I cpuld grt back to my normal life. If I need help again, I know where I will go!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Thank you for fixing my shoulder. Was told my frozen shoulder would take 2-3 months to heal. After 1 adjustment it was improved in range by about80% . I will be a regular now to prevent it from coming back and to optimize my nervous function.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Staff-helpful and cheerful. In fact they were very educated about the service. Punctual: as long as you show up on time your booked apt is always available in my experience. The office is fast paced but reports and progress exams are always done during times where you can have all of your questions addressed. Dr. Leo always made time for my questions and made me feel very comfortable. My back pain is gone AND I have signed my baby up for care. He was not latching properly and now breast feeding is much easier!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

I couldn't walk due to right hip pain and Dr. Leo helped me walk again without my cane. My physician was was referring me to a specialist...I didn't have to go. The clinic is fast faced. I rarely have to wait for my appointment. Dr. Leo was attentive and has a great rehab exercise program.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

I have been a patient at this clinic for a while. Dr. Leo was very helpful when my son developed colic. His crying resolved quickly and now we bring him in for maintenance visits once a month. I trust him with my child and I would not hesitate to refer others. Hischild screenings are usually at charge if you are already a patient. it's best to screen for hip dysplasia a spinal misalignments early.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

My neck pain resolved in 2-3 visits. I was given plenty of tome to choose between different treatments options. Each procedure was explained. And I was given a thorough explanation of my diagnosis. I finally understood what a doctor was telling me about my neck. I would recommend this clinic and u too should try chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

I had been a patient of Dr. Leo's for 5 years now and I find him to be a very smart, knowledgable, expereienced and friendly. He always takes the time to ask how I am doing and i have never felt healthier in my life since I have become a patient at his clinic. He had never pressured me into treatment I did not want as he was concerned with my comfort. I came in with lower back and neck pains and ever since I have been feeling 100%. I now have more energry, my headaches have just about vanished and I have increased mobility! I strongly recommend him as a chiropractor. Thank you Dr. Leo and the Merivale Chiropractic staff! Great Job!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr. Lachowich explained the whole process from consultation and physical exam to first treatment to me and took his time to make sure I was happy with my care. This was great as I was originaly nervous to see a chiro. Due to a wide array of office hours I can fit my appointments into my busy schedule. Dr. Leo offered me several different adjusting techniques. Don;t be fooled chiro care isn't just manual adjustments. I even felt comfortable enough to bring in my 6 month old son who was suffering with colic. After 2 visits to Dr. Leo he is sleeping through the night. Had some new staff training so I gave his office a 4/5 for that, but otherwise the staff is helpful and greet you with a smile. In fact some on the receptionists (and Dr. Leo) are bilingual. Which is a plus!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

I found Dr. Lachowich to be very knowledgeable. He explained each adjustment procedure prior to performing it and described why it was necessary for my overall health. I have been adjusted by numerous chiropractors in the past and his technique was by far one of the best. He also uses a non-invasive and gentle technique called arthrostim. I am really hard to adjust at times and this machine has really helped to increase my mobility and flexibility. His staff is friendly and are always happy to see you and his office. I would recommend his office to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

Dr. Leo's office is in a mall and very "fast paced" I called him the fast food chiro. He's very nice but he just lines everyone up and adjusts you as quick as possible. Sometimes, I'd hardly have laid on the table and he was trying to already adjust me. Despite my telling him that his adjustments were hurting me, he refused to change his tactics and constantly hurt me and I left in tears many times. I saw him 3 times a week for 3 months and had almost no improvement, he kept telling me I was going to be disabled and have this problem for the rest of my life. At that time I switched chiropractors and within 4 once a week visits with my new one, I was all better. Then his office kept mailing me saying I owed them money and when I called back it was just a lie to try to get me to make another appointment with him. Please do not see this office or this chiropractor they are not out to help you only to make more money!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009