Ratings for Dr. Richard C. Male

I quit going to Dr. Male after 7 yrs of him being my primary care provider. The final straw came this year when I tried to discuss a concern I had about the treatment I'd received from one of his nurses. He straight up told me that it seemed at though the trust has been broken so it would be in my best interest to find a new doctor which I did. About two weeks later on my way to my first appointment with my new doctor I received a phone call from Dr. Males office. The receptionist was asking that I come back to Physicians Center as I had been a regular patient for many years. I then explained to the woman that I had taken Dr. Males advice and sought treatment with another Physician. She again asked that I give them another chance. No way will I ever go back there. I'm still waiting to hear from the State Medical Licensing Board regarding the complaint I filed. He also refuses to close the exam room door when discussing medical tests and results with his patients. Do your own research.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

His daughter is rude and makes this difficult and uncomfortable. Dr. Male did a procedure I didn't need and wasn't supposed to even Be done in his office. Im still receiving bills for it! Im almost sure the front staff gossips about Business they shouldn't know! I went here for about 2 years until I found a better doctor. I don't like family owned facilities!all because these people! Its horrible the way the laugh and joke when you there For serious matters and answers

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I made appt with Dr. Male for the first time. The office staff was very friendly and helpful. Dr. Male dignosed my problem. Dr. Male told me that I would need surgery and he refered me to another doctor. I would refer Dr. Male to family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Have been using their clinic for weight loss & illness for 1 year. Last visit I had to wait 2 hrs just to get to the exam room - no explanation just that my chart was up. With no warning at the time of check out was told they would no longer file with my insr and had to pay 100% for the office visit when I expected to only pay a copay. Needed to have a prescription rewritten for a generic, refused unless I returned for a wellness check (even tho I was checked one month prior and given the prescription). The staff never smiles and complained about being overworked, as well as other patients. This clinic has come up with a way to double dip at the patient's cost from those being seen for multiple diagnosis. Used to recommend them to several people, won't any longer.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. Male is friendly enough and willing to listen, but he likes to pad the bills with unnecessary tests, like a vision test at my last physical (I wear glasses) Office very inefficient and slow for callbacks, called in prescriptions and wait time. I once had to wait more than 2 hours for a five minute blood pressure check. Because of this ineffeciency, we are looking for other providers for our family.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2009

Dr. Richard C. Male's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1998)