I wish I could rate him and his staff on professionalism, they would get a "terrible". I visited for a heart consult. I was left alone in the middle of my exam, and noticed the computer had the personal information of the previous patient. I could see all the personal information, including date of birth, address, condition. It was a terrible breach of privacy. The staff and the doctor were rude, did not follow up with me after the appointment, and the offices were dirty. I would not recommend him or his staff.

Submitted December 13, 2015

Agree with the previous post. Awesome doctor. I am a nurse at the Queensway Carleton Hospital, where he used to work. He was one of the most popular doctors there among the nurses. Many nurses are now his patients. He has one of the highest number of doctors as his patients. When doctors and nurses choose to go to a doctor for their own care, you know you have hit gold.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I truly believe that this doctor saved my mother's life. Very astute and hardworking. Phoned my mom at 10 pm when a rhythm on a monitor was not right. Squeezed us in the next morning. Staff are also great. Agree with a previous comment that he doesn't suffer fools gladly, because he isn't afraid to tell you off if you are being a jerk. (I also agree its entertaining. He is really funny!)

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

He is great if you are sick, but if you are a person who is a hypochondriac he tends to be a bit rude. I saw him bite the head off a patient who was rude to one of his staff. It was very entertaining, but most people in the waiting room agreed with him. All in all a great doc.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Dr Shukle is amazing! Very knowledgeable, thorough and doesn't rush at all. Has a great sense of humor and is extremely caring. I'm greatful he's going to be over seeing my cardiac issues.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I have seen Dr. Shukle now for the past two years..He the most pleasant and knowledgeable Dr. who makes you feel comfortable and will take to talk about concerns and explain as easy as possible without using all medical terms. He has not let me down and proves to be a very caring Dr. who goes out and beyond to make you feel you are in good hands...I'm very very happy to have been sent to him he has not let me down. His mission is to not let you slip through the cracks and get you healthy...I'm grateful..Highly recommends this top notch specialist.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Shukle is an amazing doctor! I've been his patient for a couple of years now and he is always on time and very knowledgeable about more than just his field. I've never had such a good relationship with a physician! Dr. Shukle makes me feel like more than just a patient, I'm a person with more than just a medical issue and no topic is taboo, not even politics! His staff is impeccable! Always friendly and always discrete! They saved my life and I am truly grateful!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I am very pleased to have been referred to Dr. Shukle. Today was my first visit and I found his staff to be professional, very helpful, and re assuring. He too was very professional and treated me with respect and made me feel that he was interested in my medical situation by listening to me and answering my questions. He also had a calming effect on me as I was very nervous coming in. I am encouraged by his thoroughness and looking forward to working with him and his staff in finding renewed health and wellness.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Pravin Shukle's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I wish I could rate him and his staff on professionalism, they would get a "terrible". I visited for a heart consult. I was left alone in the middle of my exa..."

December 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Agree with the previous post. Awesome doctor. I am a nurse at the Queensway Carleton Hospital, where he used to work. He was one of the most popular doctors the..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I truly believe that this doctor saved my mother's life. Very astute and hardworking. Phoned my mom at 10 pm when a rhythm on a monitor was not right. Squeezed ..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is great if you are sick, but if you are a person who is a hypochondriac he tends to be a bit rude. I saw him bite the head off a patient who was rude to on..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Agree with previous review, very rude doctor! Unprofessional and highly not recommended."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Why this man is a doctor eludes me and many others I have spoken to, has had problems at the QCH also. Rude beyond believe."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Shukle is amazing! Very knowledgeable, thorough and doesn't rush at all. Has a great sense of humor and is extremely caring. I'm greatful he's going to be ov..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Shukle now for the past two years..He the most pleasant and knowledgeable Dr. who makes you feel comfortable and will take to talk about concern..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shukle is an amazing doctor! I've been his patient for a couple of years now and he is always on time and very knowledgeable about more than just his field...."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very pleased to have been referred to Dr. Shukle. Today was my first visit and I found his staff to be professional, very helpful, and re assuring. He to..."

September 29, 2014