Ratings for Dr. Andrew C. Verneuil

DR. A. VERNEUIL IS A OUTSTANDING COMPASSIONATE PHYSICIAN. HE IS DOWN TO EARTH AND EXPLAINS ALL THE TREATMENTS AND OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO ME. DR VERNEUIL IS AN EXCELLENT, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL TEAM PLAYER AND A GRAND CONTRIBUTOR TO OUR COMMUNITY. HE REALLY "WALKS IN MY SHOES." HE HAS SET THE BAR HIGH IN THE ENT MEDICAL FIELD. THANK YOU.M.S.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr. Verneuil performed two thyroid surgeries on me due to thyroid cancer. He has the best bedside manner and prefers doing the little things himself instead of pushing onto someone lower down the chain. His patient care is excellent. As far as I'm concerned, he saved my life! Thanks Dr. Verneuil, Cindi S.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

I'm in Vancouver Canada and I had a throat issue that I didn't want to wait 2 months to see a specialist here so I called the Belllingham Ear Nose and Throat Clinic. I was seen the next day by Dr. Verneuil. He took his time, I wasn't rushed, he answered all questions. Probably spent the better part of 30 minutes with me all for about $100. This doc is young, smart, board certified and appears to be as competent as you can get. Trained at the UCLA Medical Center and the Mayo Clinic.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2009

impressive Now in practice in bellingham Wa, he is personable, professional, knowledgeable, and goes the extra mile to provide personal care. Very impressed and relieved to have such a fine doctor and advocate,

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

Very nice, compassionate. Good bedside manner.Very courteous. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2005

Dr. Andrew C. Verneuil's Credentials

• Mayo Med Sch, Rochester Mn 55905 (Grad. 1996)