Ratings for Dr. Christopher L. Pittman

terrible dr, would never use him again. rude, mean and very big overturn of staff, not trusting.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Very pleased with staff, as well as doctor! Always able to get appt. when needed, staff prompt to return calls, fax Rx. etc. Have a chronic disease & ALWAYS feel Dr. Pittman is genuinely concerned with talking about appts. with specialists, updates on labs, discussing meds & how effective they are. Would recommend this doc, nothing but praise for staff, lab & doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Very knowledgeable. He seems to really care about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

We switch to Dr. Pittman from another doctor and I can't say how happy I am that we switched. Dr. Pittman cares for myself and my two oldest daughters and he has never been anything but kind and patient. We never felt rushed or like we were inconveniencing him at all as we did the other doctor. We will continue to see Dr. Pittman for a good long time!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

I have nothing good to say........................

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

Love him. He takes care of my whole family (2 adults, 3 kids under 6). His is the most on-time office I've ever visited. They ALWAYS fit us in if the kids are sick. His staff is friendly and responsive. I never do these surveys, but I hated to see that he only had 1 review and it was bad. I always recommend him to friends.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

i have cronic disease and on first visit he seemed like the doctor i needed. he was very interested and spent time with me talking about my problems and course of action. next visit took well over an houre to see him, and he had his hand on the door knob the entire time right in hury up and right out. no listening, acted like i was stuppid with my questions and as if i was burdining him some how. I left this visit and not suprisingly his course of action did not work. on the follow up visit explained tohim how the last visit with him was off putting. He sat down and didan actual exam and spent about 15-20 mins with me. a few months later, i had several bad experiances in a row with him. he was back tothe same attitude disintrest in my problem.he treated me like a drugy working the system for pain killers.all i wanted was help from a Dr. he has refused servise later and now i founda dr who cares and said i should have hadthe chance tolive a life free of pain with dr. pittman years ago.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

Dr. Christopher L. Pittman's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)