Ratings for Dr. Imran Naqvi

Horrible. Don't know how else to say it. He prescribes soooo many pills (I learned my lesson and rehabbed myself without his knowledge) because 2 friends were on the same meds (for years and these type of meds should never be prescribed for months even) and they died from it within the last year. Do your research with this "Dr"

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I can not even begin to express how much this doctor impacts my illness in a negative way. His bedside manner is awful, he doesn't listen and seemingly just wants to put me on as many drugs as he possibly can. Going to see him is a heartbreaking experience. If there was someone else in this area taking patients I would leave in a heartbeat. Many of us in the region have our hands tied with regards to this man because alternatives are simply not available.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

He rarely speaks. He barely looks at you, and when you have a major problem, he doesn't care. You can address new symptoms and he'll ignore them and tell you to come back a week later. If he won't take you, he tells you to go to the hospital. We're out patients, we are not getting locked up for 72 hours because he refuses to take two minutes (in an empty office, I might add.) to sit down and do his job. I'd find another psychiatrist, but no ones taking patients. he told me I had tried everything for anxiety and depression, one Google Search uncovered at least 10 I hadn't been on. I tell him what to prescribe me because I'm more informed with google than he is with his doctorate. He's dismissive, he relies on COAST, a suicide hotline, to do his work for him when no one is answering the phone. His staff is caring, he is not. I feel he's only in this for the money because he only cares about himself.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I've been seeing Dr.Naqvi every couple of weeks for several years and each time he asks me to remind him of why I see him. He seems to forget what I'm dealing with and often makes suggestions that make it seem like he isn't hearing me. The appointments are brief which I understand as I know he is busy but it often feels like he just wants to make sure to prescribe meds but then often my prescription doses are mixed up and the pharmacy contacts me. Other times he doesn't prescribe enough medication to last between visits which then lands me in withdrawal and very sick. His mailbox is frequently full so you can't leave messages and he doesn't return my pharmacists faxes or my insurance companies letters. It's a very difficult situation and I don't reccomened him.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

My mother currently sees him, she hates him, all he does is give her pills and all she wants is someone to talk to, is that not his job! She needs medication to help her chemical imbalance but she still has mental problems, she isn't happy and wants to fix that but all he does is give her medication.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Excellent doctor. He actually cares. He listens and his calmness and ability to listen is the best.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

How can this person (Dr. Naqvi) call himself a doctor? Where did he get his license from? He is a very dangerous man and he should not be around vulnerable people. If you want your life intact, please stay away from this doctor. His license should be taken away from him asap. RATING IS ZERO

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Naqvi has a relatively quiet mannerism; he is consistent with his approach in working with patients to strive for positive mental health. For me it consisted of a process of my family doctor referrals as well as Dr. Naqvi's referrals to other professionals to help better understand where my depression and anger originated, in order to control, stop and hopefully change my negative mental health pattern. Dr. Naqvi has provided me with great expectations of a happier long future. Without family, a few friends and Dr. Naqvi, my past negative mental health issues would surely still be present.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

This Dr. is a PILL PUSHER!!!!!!!!!!! My brother has been in the hospital(from heart palpitations & throat closing), and has had the police called on him twice in the past two days from hallucinations from the meds this Dr. is PUSHING!!! His is PERFECTLY normal when his meds run out; he picks up his prescription...and the fun begins. He goes for days on end with out sleep, gets extremely violent. His family Dr. along with the pharmacist tell us he can drop from a heart attack at any given time with these meds and STILL no one will do anything or stop handing them out. Make NO mistake, if my brother dies from a heart attack with your meds in his system(WE WILL DEMAND to have that as a public record) and it will become VERY viral! You are a sick human being! You make me sick!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

This Doctor is a pill pusher, my son goes to him, he gets his pills once a week, this is the same pattern every week Tuesday gets pills is (many different attictive pills ) for the week takes them all in about 2to3 days he is up the whole time,no sleep at all then bang he is out of pills then sleeps till next Tuesday. If he needed these pills why then doesn't he need them the rest of the week???? Is there a group out their that someone can join and get help. His receptionist won't let us in to talk to this doctor. What a system legal pill pushers????? Rating is zero.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016