Ratings for Dr. A. Menon

I've never written a review for any doctor, but had to for Dr. Menon. He is wonderful and finding a doctor as kind and knowledgeable as him is extremely rare. He is great with the children and makes his appointments fun. Great bedside manner. Extremely helpful and caring. Overall, amazing at what he does.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

He is extremely good! Freindly &a sense of humour!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

the most intelligent children's heart specialist in our Brampton by far !

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Receptionist is useless. After having to cancel my sons follow up appt due to an illness, I called back to reschedule and she told me I had to go back to my family dr and get another referral. She followed up that statement by telling me they were now booking into January. Very rude and unhelpful. Therefore, I will go back to my dr and get a referral to another cardiologist.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

He is a very good doctor. Great with kids and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Menon is a wonderful doctor. My son has been seeing him for the last 2 years, and he has always shown care and very friendly. He answers all the questions I have and he has even returned my calls for any questions I have regarding my son. I have seen all other doctors and I am very satisfied that my son has been under the supervision of him. He has diagnosed my sons syndrome at his early age which allowed us to take all the necessary steps towards my son. He is very friendly with the patient and I have noticed that he has a habit of making the patient very comfortable before he starts his procedure ---- Siddiqui Family

Submitted June 20, 2013

I have seen many Doctors over the years and never taken the time to write a review until now. Dr Menans staff is friendly helpfull and very prompt at returning calls. Dr Menan is truely wonderfull! he is friendly knowledgable and takes as much time as needed to explain and answer any questions you have and you never feel rushed. He has given up his lunch hour to see my daughter when a problem arose and called me personally to answer any questions and to offer advice before he could see us. You dont get treatment like that anywhere else!!! Thank you so much Dr Menan...The Jordan Family.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Both my daughter and my son have been patients of Dr. Menon since birth (7 yrs & 4 yrs). During that time, I have also been to several other paediatric specialists with my children. Dr. Menon is by far the most kind, caring and patient doctor I have ever seen. He takes the time to make sure we understand everything clearly, puts us at ease and never rushes us. Somehow he also always manages to stay on schedule, never keeping us waiting more than 10 minutes in his waiting room. He is a wonderful doctor and, as another reviewer noted, a true gentleman.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr. Menon is a great doctor and has a wonderful sense of humor.Two thumbs up.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

he is great with the kids. always makes them feel important.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012