Ratings for Dr. Kevin Gavert

Very empathetic doctor. Treated our son with compassion and did an excellent job extracting his wisdom teeth. Highly recommend him. 5 star plus!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

4 extractions and a tooth opened and a brace put on with no pain at all. My daughter is sooooo relieved.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Thank-you Dr. G. and the really nice nurse Maasa. If I still had my wisdom teeth I would go back...lol. No problems and barely any pain.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Great doctor and staff. I had my wisdom teeth removed with sedation. I'm not going to lie, I wouldn't want to do it again just because who would want to?!? But I didn't have any pain and barely any swelling so the experience was good. The sedation was rather fun. It is a blur but I know the assistant Dorothy made me laugh and the nurse was super sweet and gentle.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

My daughter recenly required removal of premolars for her braces and she was soooo nervous. The Dr. was so kind and gentle. She actually cheered him on during the procedure.!! Kudos to the nurse as well. Thanks.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr Gavert is absolutely the best oral surgeon. Nice, friendly and extremely gentle. Everything went extremely smoothly.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

He and his staff failed to explain the procedure and were too caught up with talking about their vacation plans during my surgery.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Really great surgeon and staff. All are so friendly.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

I am truly grateful to Dr gavert and his nurse massa. Dr Gavert is superb ! He performed surgery for my child a few months ago and everything went smoothly. No pain and very little recovery time. My child was very anxious and massa really helped to calm things down. She got my child engaged in distraction techniques and took the focus away from the anxiety caused by the anticipated surgery. Everything went better than expected..really exceeded our expectations. A great big thank you to Dr gavert and his amazing team. From the first moment you walk in, you can sense it's the number one place to be for any oral surgery procedures! Thank you again! We are forever grateful for your patients and excellent skills!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Friendly staff and a great surgeon. Very comforting environment. Dr Gavert did implants for me and I had no pain or issues. They are great.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017