Ratings for Dr. Kevin Gavert

My entire family has had their wisdom teeth removed by Dr Gavert. I have recommended him to everyone I know and will continue to do so. If you want the best oral surgeon, go see him! Great doctor and staff. Very warm and welcoming environment.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Had my wisdom teeth removed November 2015 the procedure was a breeze. I'm only writing a review now because I can't believe dr kevin gavert is such an amazing doctor. I never had this much level of care from a doctor ever so I feel compelled to write about my experience. My bottom left side became painful and swollen and the doctor was able to reply on his vacation and send me antibiotics to my pharmacy to treat my infection. I was able to come in on a Sunday off hours to get X-rays to see what the problem was. Turns out it's a cavity because debris could get stuck where I didn't think u needed to floss. He emailed my X-ray to me so I could show my dentist. I'm very glad my friend referred me to dr gavert because he also got his wisdom teeth removed by him. Best doctor! Highly recommend. Worth the long drive.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Wonderful experience. My father has always been very weary of dental work. Doctor Gavert did an extraction for him and he was amazed at how simple and painless it was. Wonderful. Just wonderful. He has been recommending doctor Gavert to everyone he knows . Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I had my wisdom teeth removed and was put under. It was such a fun experience. Thank you doctor gavert and his staff. I want to say a special thanks to the nurse! I don't remember her name but she was so sweet and nice. Had such a calming vibe to her. I told her that many times. I was so nervous and she told me I was in good hands and that soon I won't feel so nervous. She was right. Even before the sleeping medication was given to me, I was much calmer just by her presence. It also helped that she was so pretty and cute! I definitely recommend Dr gavert !! No pain and easy recovery !

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Hello my name is Debi and I have a terrible time with extractions. I was also a Dental Assistant. When it is time to have an extraction I freak out, until Dr. Gavert I couldn't believe it the tooth was out before I had time to think about it. I was in awe. there was one more tooth to go surely this one would prove that I was telling the truth about my teeth being so difficult. Pop it was out just as fast. My recovery time was short as my gums weren't traumatized. It is time for another extraction and there is no one else that I would have take it out. Hope this helps someone make the right choice. Have a great day!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr Gavert did dental implant for me. Very great doctor. He show me xray of position he put implant in and he make me feel involved and respect. He did good job and very kind. Implant is position so perfect! No pain !

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Very empathetic doctor. Treated our son with compassion and did an excellent job extracting his wisdom teeth. Highly recommend him. 5 star plus!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

4 extractions and a tooth opened and a brace put on with no pain at all. My daughter is sooooo relieved.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Thank-you Dr. G. and the really nice nurse Maasa. If I still had my wisdom teeth I would go back...lol. No problems and barely any pain.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Great doctor and staff. I had my wisdom teeth removed with sedation. I'm not going to lie, I wouldn't want to do it again just because who would want to?!? But I didn't have any pain and barely any swelling so the experience was good. The sedation was rather fun. It is a blur but I know the assistant Dorothy made me laugh and the nurse was super sweet and gentle.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017