Ratings for Dr. Kevin Gavert

My daughter recenly required removal of premolars for her braces and she was soooo nervous. The Dr. was so kind and gentle. She actually cheered him on during the procedure.!! Kudos to the nurse as well. Thanks.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr Gavert is absolutely the best oral surgeon. Nice, friendly and extremely gentle. Everything went extremely smoothly.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

He and his staff failed to explain the procedure and were too caught up with talking about their vacation plans during my surgery.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Really great surgeon and staff. All are so friendly.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

I am truly grateful to Dr gavert and his nurse massa. Dr Gavert is superb ! He performed surgery for my child a few months ago and everything went smoothly. No pain and very little recovery time. My child was very anxious and massa really helped to calm things down. She got my child engaged in distraction techniques and took the focus away from the anxiety caused by the anticipated surgery. Everything went better than expected..really exceeded our expectations. A great big thank you to Dr gavert and his amazing team. From the first moment you walk in, you can sense it's the number one place to be for any oral surgery procedures! Thank you again! We are forever grateful for your patients and excellent skills!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Friendly staff and a great surgeon. Very comforting environment. Dr Gavert did implants for me and I had no pain or issues. They are great.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Amazing is all I can say! Dr. Gavert and Angie were an amazing team when I got my wisdom teeth removed this past week. No swelling, no pain, and no bruising. As someone who was quite scared, I felt absolutely nothing with just laughing gas. I will recommend Dr. Gavert to anyone I can and have already done so. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr Gavert is so good! I was very nervous for my surgery and decided to have sedation. The nurse was very nice and made me feel calm and comfortable. Dr Gavert is also very comforting and kind and a great surgeon. I don't even remember my surgery but I knkw I was very relaxed. I didn't have any pain at all after my surgery. I am so thankful that my dentist recommend Dr Gavert. I had a wonderful experience. Everyone is so nice in that office and made me feel relax. I will definitely recommend anyone needing surgery to go to Dr Gavert.

Submitted December 29, 2016

What a great team!! Everyone was so nice and I didn't have any pain.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

All I cansay is that the experience was great. Dr Gavert was very gentle and the nurse Mahsa was comforting and really good at the IV.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016