Ratings for Dr. Marc E. Rose

Spent almost no time. Didn't return. Didn't explain anything. Won't go back.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Rose for approx. 2 years and cannot say enough wonderful things about him as a physician along with his entire staff and PA, Steve Van Patten. Dr. Rose was an amazing detective in nailing my difficult diagnosis on the head. He continually questioned my symptoms until finally I was diagnosed properly and now have relief from many medial issues cented around my allergies. Also, after having a extremely bad reaction to an antibiotic (torn achiles from taking Levaquin) Dr. Rose called me personally and spoke with me for 20 minutes questioning my symptoms and then assured me he would report it to FDA. He continually apologized for my discomfort and made me feel truly important to him as a patient. I have recommended Dr. Rose and all the docs at AZ allergy and Astrhma to many firneds who have also been extremely pleased with the medical and personal care received. Staff is FABULOUS and caring!!!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

Dr. Marc E. Rose's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ