Ratings for Dr. Hardeep Bhatta

Very professional and courteous staff. Dr. Bhatta is extremely meticulous with his work. I have been a patient of his for the past 5 years now , and its always been a pleasant experience. Todd Duncan

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Bhatta and his staff are excellent. They all take pride in their work and are very customer oriented. I would highly recommend making an appointment.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I've been with Dr. Bhatta for over 5 years now and I can't say enough good things about him. His staff are always so friendly and helpful. I look forward to going to the dentist office now. I've referral my friends and family to Dr. Bhatta and they all tell me they get treated the same great way.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

I saw Dr Bhatta yesterday to have him improve the way my teeth come together and he and his staff were great, from the moment I was greeted till i left and now I have better function with my bite.. Dr Bhatta was great!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Absolutely fabulous dentist and the office staff is also great. Had this dentist for a few years already and I wouldn't think of switching. It's worth the 1 hour drive to the office.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I have been to many dentists in the past 35 years but none have been as thorough and careful as this man. If you are lucky enough to sit in his chair you will be pleased with the results and care taken by this dentist. Two of my children to here as well, and always come back happy and teeth shining. He may be a few minutes late but you understand when he doesn't rush the time with you or follow up after a procedure. Staff is pleasant, helpful, they have ceiling TVs iPads and all that. No bad experiences to speak of.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Not one but both of my Dental Specialists (Periodontist & Orthodontist) in Vancouver recommended Dr. Hardy Bhatta to me. The cosmetic dental treatment was ‘tricky’ but Dr. Bhatta has given me back my smile! I am 100% satisfied with the results. Dr. Bhatta is not only highly skilled he is gentle, caring, polite and humorous. The office staff is great too, always polite, caring and helpful. Dr. Bhatta’s assistant asked if I would like a blanket, sensing that I might be chilly after lying down for some time, I was so grateful for that kindness. We are truly honored to have someone of Dr. Bhatta’s caliber out here in Port Coquitlam. Dr. Bhatta,thank you!!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

I was compelled to enter this recommendation for Dr. Bhatta and all his staff after the recent installation of veneers that Dr. Bhatta did for me. I knew I would have a great improvment in my smile but could not have expected the work of art that I now have to smile with! Veneers are not inexpensive and must be applied with a high degree of skill. Dr. Bhatta is a highly trained (I checked) professional in this form of cosmetic dentristy and Port Coquitlam is lucky to have him. (I travel from Vancouver to visit him) He and the staff there are a caring and wonderful group of people and I am happy to be part of the Smiling Creek Dental family!!! Thank you so much Hardy...

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Dr Bhatta is a great dentist. During my visit he was professional, efficient, and gentle. He explains everything thoroughly. The staff is great, they were kind, also professional, and everyone greeted me with a smile. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010