Ratings for Dr. William H. Otteman

I was not happy with my visit to this so called doctor. He is very uncaring & ask me what I wanted him to do for me. I went for a problem & he did not act like he wanted to help me at all. Very sad that he is giving some very good doctors a bad reputation.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

Great doctor very knowledgeable and helpful

flag | Submitted November 14, 2007

My 19yr old daughter was retaining fluid in her legs,ankles, up into her stomach and back.So I called the ER at our local hospital and talked to anurse I then asked whose was on call for our clinic we go and of course was this doctor we normally don't use. My daughter goes to another doctor for her diabetes and thyroid disease in another town. But she also doctors at this clinic for colds,dehydration,and misc. This doctor returned our call at home at started asking my daughter a question about what was going on. So then she proceeded to tell him. Then he said who do you normal doctor with and she started to tell him the other clinic where she goes for her thyroid and he stopped her and said why are you calling me you should be calling him and hung up on her. I reported him to the ER nurse in which I knew and he chewed her out also.Shetold him well that is so&so grandaughter that he takes care of he said I don't care who's grandaughter she is. He is a complete jerk !! Do not recommend!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007

Dr. William H. Otteman's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1983)

MSP/BC Med