Ratings for Dr. Margaret J. Vereb

I had to have kidney surgery, and Dr. Vereb performed the procedure using a robotic machine that allowed precision movement. I was back to work after just a couple days. No pain, and everything's working fine.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Recurrent stonesDr and Staff were very professional and friendlythis stone had to be removed srgically and everything went well, Dr had me back at work in a couple of days

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Dr. Vereb's office staff is the RUDEST and her office is decorated very tacky. She was way more "touchy feely" than a doctor should be, and she recommended surgery that turned out to be unnecessary after I got a second and third opinion. Don't trust her.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Dr Vereb diagnosed my problem in one visit and scheduled surgery to remove the blockge caused by my prostate. Surgery went well, recovery was brief and relatively painless. In the pre and post surgery sessions I found her proffesional,attentive, concerned, helpful and informative. At first I felt a bit strange being male treated by a female urologist, but after the first session it was no longer an issue. I have no quals about being treated by Dr. Vereb.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Saw this doc after ER visit for kidney stone. After waiting 40+ min. I got 4 min. of time with actual doc, who handed me sheet with generic info on stones & seemed irritated I had questions. 2+ wks. later was still in agony & called back, was told to "wait it out.". Pain became unbearable so went to clinic where they found severe kidney infection. Clinic was shocked urologist didn't immediately remove stone large as mine & after 2+ wks. of pain told me to "wait it out" without so much as re-check. Stones of that size block flow of urine & if not removed lead to severe infection (such as mine) and permanent damage. Lucky I went to other doc, where infection was found & treated & kidney was able to heal - if you value yours DO NOT use this doc.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Dr. Margaret J. Vereb's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Oxford