Ratings for Dr. Jon E. Stevenson

I have been a patient of Dr. Stevenson for years and he has kept me well. He has been very knowledgeable in the cardio field. I would highly recommend him as your doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Stevenson is an excellent doctor. He diagnosed my problem immediately and understood the severity of my condition and took prompt action. I am alive today because of this doctor. I will recommend this doctor to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Missed seeing a 30mm (size of a half dollar) hole in my heart via an echo AND diagnosed me with pulmonary hypertension (2 to 3 years to live). Ended up going to Mayo, they found the hole right away and repaired it. Expect to live a full life. HOW COULD THE DOCTOR MISS SEEING SUCH A LARGE ATRIAL SEPTAL DEFECT (hole) in my heart?!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

He is an excellent cardiologist! He is patient, kind, and knowlegable!! He is usually on time and his staff is prompt, and helpful!! I, would recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Fixed me up after being diagnosed with A-fib; did many tests

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

I work at the hospital with Dr. Klee and Dr. Stevenson they are nice and respectful towards staff of any position. P.S. They are both very smart.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Stevenson is very knowledgeable but often wait time for appointments is really long.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

wonderful dr. and staff. so very helpful and knowledgable. hospital visits very good.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Dr. Jon E. Stevenson's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Amerigroup