You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sundeep Thinda

Friendly, honest and experienced. Takes his time to really understand what the patient is going through. Guided me through a difficult and devastating time in my life. Gave me hope and encouragement to work through what I was dealing with and ultimately pulled me out of what I felt was a deep hole. I strongly recommend this Psychologist to anyone looking for an experienced and understanding professional.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

If you need a therapist, he has a good approach and attitude. My family doctor said he sends all of his patients to Sundeep. He is smart and knows what he is talking about. I got help in my hard time in life.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

One of the best doctors I have ever met. Knowledgeable, friendly, concerned about patients, goes out of his way to make sure he understands patient, and patient understand what he is saying. It was great that he spoke our native language of Punjabi. He was not only punctual, but was half an hour early, which was great since we had to travel all the way from Edmonton, to see him in Surrey, B.C.. He understood me like no other doctor ever has. He is the first independent doctor I have seen that is truly independent. He assessed me on an individual objective with no pre-imposed opinions or thoughts. Absolutely fantastic doctor. After ten years finally a doctor who understands me, and he's explained so much to me that I never before understood about my condition. 5/5

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

I really appreaciate Dr. Sundeep Thinda because he encouraged us in our difficult times as much as he can.My husband was depressed in 2011, we got treatment from him.Now he is absolutely fine,and all credit goes to Dr. Thinda.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

He is excellent I went to him after my accident. He helped me a lot even being male he understand female feelings, problems and ambitions. Methods he provide me to come out of my depreciation, stress & anxity worked in excellent way for me, he showed me how to contol anxity and with his help I am improving myself day by day. The best thing is that he provide me notes at the end of every session so that I can recall everything when I need.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

He is the best.i saw him last year. Though things did not work for me.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

My first session with Dr. Thinda was at my doctors office and we was great. Even though it was our first session he was able to provide great insight into my situation.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

At first I thought he was too young, but after a few treatments, I would not go anywhere else. He helped me understand that mt depression was getting worse because I was fighting it all my life. It was a breath of fresh air to have someone understand me finally and to undersatnd my own self.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

I saw Dr. Thinda through my insurance provider, Manulife Financial. He was the first person who actually took the time to listen to my problems and provide real solutions. I felt like I was being pushed back to work and he was able to get me three months of weekly therapy which made all the difference. I can honestly say, without him, I would not be back to my regular life. I'm not sure if he only does insurance company work, but I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Dr. Sundeep Thinda's Credentials

• Forest

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Friendly, honest and experienced. Takes his time to really understand what the patient is going through. Guided me through a difficult and devastating time in m..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "If you need a therapist, he has a good approach and attitude. My family doctor said he sends all of his patients to Sundeep. He is smart and knows what he is ta..."

March 6, 2015