Ratings for Dr. Mihaela Chaudhary

Amazing doctor; she really cares and will figure out what is causing the issues. Love her.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I have been with Dr. Chaudhary for a number of years, but no longer get to see her. It is an endless stream of new residents, whom she talks to very loudly in the hallways about you. I am disappointed in this new "care" and dismissiveness that I receive.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Extremely abrupt, rude and dismissive to my experience when speaking about the medical reason I was there. Spent barely 10 minutes with me and interrupted me multiple times when I was speaking. Heard her speaking about me outside the room to someone which was extremely unprofessional. I will never see her again.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

I do not like to be interrogated every time I refill my prescription for a condition which has been known to the clinic for several years. The doctor's manner is accusatory and demeaning.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

From my very limited experience with her she seems overeager to refer someone all over based on a brief assessment. Better to be safe then sorry, but it really seemed like overkill. The only reason I followed through with the referrals was to ensure I wouldn't have anything outstanding on my file when applying for life insurance. The person seeing me at the place I was referred was awful but I will channel those issues to that institution!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

She is quite open and willing to discuss both problems and solutions. Reasons for any recommendations (tests, prescriptions) are clearly explained along with precautions. I have been under her care and monitoring for a couple of years now, and my health is the best it has been over the last 2 decades.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Not helpful at all. Dismisses all your concerns. Spends 2 minutes with you and seems like she doesn't want to be bothered with your problem.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr.Chaudhary may very well be a good doctor but I defiantly wouldn't be able to vouch for her. I have been seeing her for 2 years. I am a young fairly healthy person who requires very little "fuss". For this Dr. Chaudhary was mediocre. If you don't mind listening to her complain about other patients and how busy and hard her life is. The moment I had an actual concern she showed me nothing but complete lack of interest or care for what I had to say. My last appointment she didn't even enter the room to see me to introduce her resident who completed my whole visit. I wasn't asked once if i was comfortable or OK with this. I would recommend her to no one.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

her assistant that I always see is always professional and nice. Dr. Mihaela is always willing to listen and always taking my view in consideration.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr.Chaudry was amazing a year to two years ago. Now she does nothing but pass her patients off to student doctors. I am really sad that I will no longer be seeing her. But after putting up with her horrible staff and lack of consideration on her part as of recent, I am going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015