Ratings for Dr. Amy H. Wong

Like everyone else I've expirenced the long wait times. Atleast forty five minutes after scheduled time minimum. She claims she can't fax refills to pharmacys because she needs to check in with you. Although you'll be booked with a different Doctor , it's all about billing you for a full visit. No care for her patients or their circumstances. Constantly changing her hours to less days and hours. Her reception is terrible. Don't expect call backs for days. Would not reccomend. Find a different Doctor if you can.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

ghdfhgsdfhfgfgdhfgdhgdghhdfgdghfdghghddhfgghhdghggfhdhg

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr Wong is more into billing the Province then into helping . Every time I need a simple form I have to wait months for an appointment then then when I arrive EARLY and ON TIME there is usually a 30-45 minute wait . If my appointment is at 10 AM then I should be seen at 10 AM not my fault the person before me was late...wait for the next opening. As for her staff...call a fast food place you will get better service! Trust me there is one older women there...don't waste your time as she won't listen to anything you have to say. If you tell her all your info is update she will still ask all the questions...maybe she gets paid by the world! Looking for a new doctor...someone who cares on being a doctor at this point!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Wong takes her time with you and listens to your concerns, I disagree with the comments here that she is money oriented. If she was she would try to rush visits like many other doctors do.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

What a irresponsible Dr. and Staff. Booked an appointment 3 month ago due to her long vacation. Today her staff called me and told us our appointment has been rescheduled to next month!!! Is this a joke? Another month???

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Leave if you can. Long wait times (1hr+). Rude receptionist. Paper thin walls. Absolute lack of professionalism and care for your personal time.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr Wong is a good doctor to my children. They adore her as he is very soft and nice. Her staff on the other hand are horrible. The receptionist is extremely rude and unprofessional. Given that we wait 1 hour minimum each and everytime we have an appointment, a nice receptionist would help. The hassle of having to deal with her staff is NOT worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Wong is consistently behind schedule at her clinic. Over the past few months I have brought my kid to her for immunizations, and each time I am made to wait at least a half hour beyond my scheduled appointment time (despite always arriving at least 15 minutes early). During my last visit, I had to wait 50 minutes beyond my appointment time. When Dr. Wong finally entered the room, no acknowledgement of the delay was provided and no apology offered. My time is equally as valuable and I wish I could send her an invoice for my wasted time. Numerous bogus re-visits are also being required for matters that could be settled in one visit (not talking about multiple items, just one beyond the main reason for the visit). Additionally, there are price lists for expensive 'uninsured' extras all over her office. I understand you may need to charge for writing a doctor's note, but $100 is absurd. It is clear that a cash grab is taking place and I'm sure that in time the Ministry will audit this doctor. Needless to say I'm looking elsewhere for a family physician and will use a walk-in clinic in the mean time since actually getting an appointment with less than a month's notice is nearly impossible. Last mention: although they are friendly, her staff are very difficult to understand, especially over the phone.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Not impressed with Dr wong since she moved to the newmarket location. Because of her I have not gone a family physician in about 6 years and have been going to a walk in with very little wait time when I have an issue. I plan on finding a different doctor since I don't believe she fills my needs in a physician.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I agree that the wait for an appointment and also the wait at the clinic can both be improved upon. However, Dr. Wong is definitely a very helpful and caring doctor. She really spends the time to talk to you about your concerns/conditions. I am not a patient person, and I dread the wait every time, but for the quality of care and help I get, I am willing to endure the wait.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014