Ratings for Dr. Amy H. Wong

So fed up with wait times. Had to wait 3 weeks for appt. Then when I arrive there is a 2hour wait.. Receptionist is very rude..she definately needs an attitude adjustment!!!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

You’d think as a doctor, at the very least you’d have the skill to read a patient’s medical chart. Amy Wong seems to lack that skill. That lack of skill can result in the loss of a patient’s life. My grandmother was one of Amy Wong’s victims, not the first, but hopefully the last due to getting the word out about Butcher Amy Wong. To refer to her as a doctor would be an insult to the entire medical community. I urge you to reconsider trusting your friends and family member’s lives with this absent, money grabbing, heartless monster. It takes a specific type of individual to be able to collect money from a patient while simultaneously killing them.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

This doctor is negligent. it seems that she does not actually care for her patients whatsoever, not even enough to see them , especially those who are criticslly ill. She prescribes medication and forgets her patient is on it for weeks, a medication that causes organs to fail and eventually caused death. i am deeply disgusted by amy wong and her lack of care for her patients .if someone you love is ever in need of care please avoid this doctor because she will eventually cause immense damage. please avoid mackenzie health as well. she does not care for elderly. or human beings lives. i often wonder why people such as this become doctors. i wonder how she sleeps at night. you’re not a doctor, you do not provide help or care for the wellness of people. i hope one day you actually realize that doctors are supposed to save people and not KILL THEM.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

People,,, please take this comment from personal experience,,, she is the type of doctor that likes to abuse the system, she wants to practice from different places but she can’t handle it,, she neglected my mom by not checking on her n she overdosed her , which caused my mom to go in septic shock . She is in the hospital fighting for her life thanks to butcher Amy Wong .. after all this she admitted negligent on her part , all she said is SORRY... Hope carma gets back to you

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

DO NOT trust this “doctor” to take care of your loved ones! My mom is fighting for her life for the last month because of the NEGLIGENCE of this so called “doctor “ My mom was discharged from the hospital with instructions from the discharge doctor for a 5 day treatment of Prednisone (very strong steroid) but Amy Wong didn’t even READ her chart nor EVER made her rounds at the nursing home (she was a ghost doctor) and under her care my mom was receiving the Prednisone not for the 5 day but FOR THE NEXT 6 WEEKS!!! She went into septic shock and her organs were shutting down!!! Her Sugar levels were over 34!! NOT once did she EVER consider doing blood work or take sugar levels during the 6 weeks!!! APPALLING how she dropped the ball and only concerned with greed to get new patients to bill OHIP but NOT actually take care of her patients! My mom is still fighting for her life but I believe what you put out in the Universe is what you will get in return..... Please spread the word about this doctor and her lack of care and compassion for her patients atthe Mackenzie Health-Interim care Nursing Home I am the VOICE for my mom as she is not able to fight this battle for herself!! Too many doctors are getting away with NEGLIGENCE and Medical Malpractice as we all know the College of Physicians protects them! But we all NEED to speak up and start a movement and hold these sub standard doctors accountable for their mistakes!!! It’s our LIVES that we put in their hands!! We ALL deserve the best medical care in our time of need! And at the very least expect the doctor assigned to your care to READ or REVIEW your medical chart and administer the correct medications! Shame on you Amy Wong!! My mother didn’t deserve this!! KARMA doesn’t forget our past actions!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr Wong has been my doctor for nine years never makes me feel rushed listens to all of my concerns and needs does not push medications on to me and gives different options for concerns. The receptionist Kerry doesnt listen too patient concerns and no regard for getting people in to see Dr Wong and will just try to pawn you off to another Dr. The only issue I have with Dr Wong is that she is only available 3 days a week kind of frustraiting

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

If you need to see Dr.Wong, you need to book an appointment at less a month ahead. She never see you on time. The receptionists are terrible. One of them doesn't understand English and the other one is dreaming all the time. Horrible! Find the other doctor!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Like everyone else I've expirenced the long wait times. Atleast forty five minutes after scheduled time minimum. She claims she can't fax refills to pharmacys because she needs to check in with you. Although you'll be booked with a different Doctor , it's all about billing you for a full visit. No care for her patients or their circumstances. Constantly changing her hours to less days and hours. Her reception is terrible. Don't expect call backs for days. Would not reccomend. Find a different Doctor if you can.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

ghdfhgsdfhfgfgdhfgdhgdghhdfgdghfdghghddhfgghhdghggfhdhg

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr Wong is more into billing the Province then into helping . Every time I need a simple form I have to wait months for an appointment then then when I arrive EARLY and ON TIME there is usually a 30-45 minute wait . If my appointment is at 10 AM then I should be seen at 10 AM not my fault the person before me was late...wait for the next opening. As for her staff...call a fast food place you will get better service! Trust me there is one older women there...don't waste your time as she won't listen to anything you have to say. If you tell her all your info is update she will still ask all the questions...maybe she gets paid by the world! Looking for a new doctor...someone who cares on being a doctor at this point!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016