You may also like

Rate Dr. Alberico J. Sessa

Dr. Alberico J. Sessa's Ratings

I live in England and have flown to Sarasota three times for different surgeries. I have had a smart lift, breast lift, and lipo. Obviously I trust Dr. Sessa as an excellent, caring surgeon, and am so pleased with the results of my surgeries that I highly recommend Dr. Sessa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I am an aesthetician with a focus on medical esthetics. I have seen a lot of Dr. Sessa's surgical patients come through my spa. When I decided to have my surgery, there was no question who I would trust my face to. Dr. Sessa is an excellent surgeon. I am so pleased with the outcome of my SmartLift!! Thank you Dr. Sessa. You are truly amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2857155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Had a breast augmentation from Dr.Sessa and couldn't be happier! They look absolutely amazing and was the easiest/painless thing I've ever done. His office is nice and clean, including his own personal operating room. I always felt welcomed by the friendly staff and will recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2833498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I found Dr. Sessa on the internet. I went to his seminar and was very impressed. I made an appointment and found Dr. Sessa to be very professional and informative. I had the smart lift with neck, microdermabrasion, and filler in my upper lip. I am so happy with the results. I have a beautiful neck, no wrinkles between my nose and upper lip, and I now have an upper lip line. I put lipstick on all the time! Dr. Sessa's staff are the very best. They were very caring and helpful. Thanks to all of you. LKS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I am so happy I went to Dr Sessa for my Augmentation, Him and his staff are so professional, accommodating and nice and I couldn't be happier with the results :) Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2756661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Sessa and his staff are simply amazing! Dr Sessa is kind, gentle and the best at what he does. His staff is simply incredible, they are kind, helpful, great customer service and caring. I highly recommend Dr.Sessa for any surgical needs! They are incredible

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Extremely positive experience after my recent tummy tuck. Dr. Sessa is a perfectionist. I'm very excited to have gotten it after wanting it for over 10 years! I highly recommend Dr. Sessa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

I cannot say what type of quality his work is but him being over an hour late to a consultation was ridiculous! His office staff were friendly but I felt like I was at a health department with his clientele. Kristine and Debra are the only thing that keeps his office a float. I will find a doctor who values his patients time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Very professional and nice. Would definitely recommend!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700138].votes_count ]]