Ratings for Dr. Alberico J. Sessa

Can appear knowledgeable but rushes through things and doesn't listen to the patient

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

week The worst experience of my life !! If you don't want to hav

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Sessa and his staff were absolutely amazing!!! They definitely care about their patients and do amazing work!! I would highly recommend his office to anyone I know or don't!!! He has made me feel confident about myself again and I couldn't be happier with the results!!!! THANKS soooo much 😍😍😘😘😘

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

MY OVERALL RATING FOR DR. ALERICO SESSA IS 5 STAR, I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PAST POST BUT THERE WAS AN ERROR IN MY OVERALL RATING , HE IS A TOP NOTCH DOCTOR NOT JUST A GREAT TALENT BUT I FOUND THAT HE SHOWED SINCERE COMPASSION TOWARDS HELPING ME . IT IS A PLEASURE TO KNOW HIM AND HIS STAFF. I WOULD WITHOUT HESISTANCY RECOMMENT HIM. DEBRA

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

VERY TALENTED AND PERSONABLE , HE MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS WORTH THE EFFORD.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I am so happy with my results and would recommend Dr. Sessa to family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Awesome experience! Straightforward and pleasant. Tells it like it is so I knew what to expect every step of the way. Office staff helpful and friendly. All in all a great experience with great results.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Pays attention to every details,also very attentionate,he takes the time to listen to all your concerns,i had a very pleasant experience with my gynecomastia surgery.the results were also formidable.i will surely replicate this experience again.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Best of the best! Cannot say enough great things about Dr. Sessa's work and his office staff. Would recommend Dr. Sessa to anyone! Thanks for your great work! YOU ARE 5 STARS IN MY BOOK.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I live in England and have flown to Sarasota three times for different surgeries. I have had a smart lift, breast lift, and lipo. Obviously I trust Dr. Sessa as an excellent, caring surgeon, and am so pleased with the results of my surgeries that I highly recommend Dr. Sessa.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015