Ratings for Dr. Alberico J. Sessa

Phenomenal physician. Highly recommended going with board certified!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

I had a full tummy tuck, breast augmentation, and liposuction on my flanks and hips. I couldn’t be happier with my results. In my opinion. Dr. Sessa is the best plastic surgeon in Southwest Florida.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

The BEST experience! I had never had surgery of any kind so I was a little apprehensive going in. It was absolutely the smoothest experience from start to finish. Everyone in the office made me feel very comfortable. And my mommy makeover results are absolutely exceptional! I was even back to working out four weeks post-op and it was like I didn’t miss a beat!! If you are nervous or questioning whether this is right for you, take my word for it… It is so worth it! And Dr. Sessa is the best!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Dr. Sessa and staff made my experience very positive. I had so much fear going into this process as it was my first major surgery but I felt so calm as they led me through the consultation, prepping for surgery, and post op. They answered all questions with confidence and overall very helpful. I have complete confidence in his skills.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Dr. Sessa is a true professional with excellent active listening skills. He is aware of the patient"s needs. Dr. Sessa and his staff are extremely competent and knowledgeable and the procedure performed has exceeded my expectations. I would not hesitate to recommend his services to my friends!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

The Best of The Best. Expert and professional. He is careful and gives you a great confidence level! Thanks for a wonderful experience. I will be back for some more maintenance soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I am so glad I made the decision to go to Dr. Sessa for a neck and Smart Lift. I had realistic expectations. I didn’t expect to look like a Hollywood star after the surgery, just a better version of myself. Dr. Sessa was very informative in his suggestions. All my questions and concerns were addressed. I had been given a packet to refer to.( Let’s face it, it is difficult to remember everything stated, especially when excited or stressed. This was a big decision for me. I only have one face!) My husband actually believed I was making a mistake. Boy, was he wrong! The procedure was done and I had little discomfort. Immediately, my husband saw significant change in me. It has only been 3 weeks and I have had many compliments. I look so much younger! My saggy neck is gone and I look and feel great! If you are hesitant but are considering a face or neck lift, go for it! I highly recommend Dr. Sessa. I wish I could post my before and after photos. I am 60 and my husband stated that I now look like I am in my early 40s! ( Remember, my husband thought I was wasting money. Lol. He admitted he was wrong.)You will LOVE what Dr. Sessa will do.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Dr. Sessa and his staff has been wonderful to me, I went in for eyelid surgery and was very pleased with my results. As Dr. Sessa explained to me at my pre-op visit and what I will expect; I am so glad I wonder him after doing my research and consultation visit. I look forward to the future if I chose my next cosmetic surgery; my under chin neckline surgery. I know Dr. Sessa will still be around and my first choice when the time is right.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Very pleased with my breast augmentation results, Dr. Sessa did an amazing job! The office is great, and clean! I would definitely recommend him for surgical procedures

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Very happy with results of mini facelift. Look & feel much younger. Staff and Nurse very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017