Ratings for Dr. Kelly Derbin

Extremely rude. Very uncompassionate. She implies that I am not worthy of certain testings nor worth the time to look over. She maybe quick with her responses, but she is very short tempered, and is quick to turn down any of my insights. I don't need a doctor who makes me feel bad or rather rejected by the health care field. She is completely unprofessional. A patient deserves to have a doctor who at least tries to have a relationship with their patient, not just a business transaction. I will not be seeing her again.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

Dr. Derbin is rude and dismissive. I felt very uncomfortable discussing any medical issues with her and she implied that my visible (eye irritation and mild scoliosis) issues were in my head. Really unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Friendly, knowledgable, quick responses, highly recommended doctor

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Dr. Derbin is always friendly, helpful, on time and knowledgeable about general health. She has never failed to refer me to a specialist immediately upon my needing one. I believe that she takes good care of my general health and makes me feel secure but I'm being well looked after.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Dr. Kelly Derbins lack of proper and diplomatic bedside manner leaves much to question with the people in charge of the Medical board. How is it possible for "MD" to be given a medical license with such an abysmal attitude and absolute lack of compassion for her patients? Respectfully, I would have rather gone to see a female dog regarding my health. However I find that there would be little difference between the two. Pardon my reductive statement.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr. Kelly Derbin is a true find. She's always patient, willing to listen to all the details, and extremely knowledgeable with all my questions. I recommend her to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

my own experience with doctor Kelly Derbin is good, she is very helpful traying to find the right treatment for my healt problem, she was very acurate treating my prostate problem, and refers me to a specialist when need, right shoulder cartilage problem, I don't have to much time under her care, but she makes me feel confident about my healt treatment

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

This doctor shows little sympathy. Easily flares up with minor questions regarding health condition. I will never go back to this doctor ever.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010

Dr. Kelly Derbin's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

MAMSI