Ratings for Dr. Kevin Martin

Dr Martin is very thorough, punctual and concerned. He's all business, so if you want a doctor that will "chat" during your appointment you won't find it here.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr Martin is super kind, thurough and I cant believe I lucked out to see him , his office is great !

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Awful doctor aloof and cool your concerns not his concerns. Can't believe we pay for this out of desperation.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I am very greatful to have Dr. Kevin Martin as our new GP. His ability to read between the lines and pull out what is important is refreshing. Dr. Martin's office administrator Marie is an absolute sweetheart and clearly cares about patients.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Martin is an objective, informed physician. He listens carefully and never rushes through an appointment. He has telephoned our home with results of tests that he knew were of great concern to us. He is open-minded with regard to different perspectives and will consider them as options. He thoroughly reviews all test results. Dr. Martin is straight-forward and honest. He is the best physician that I have ever had!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

8 years with Dr Martin, and I am continualy impressed and reassured. Dr Martin feels alike a friend and is a great listener, backed up with great knowledge and good referrals. Our family followed him to Nanaimo , great new staff !

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Dr. Martin is one of the best doctors I've ever had. He's thorough and takes time to explain things. He's great for getting referrals when necessary or needed.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

He is my new family doctor and I am SO grateful to finally have a doctor that is compassionate. My last doctor was so mean and didn't listen to me at all. Dr. Martin treated me like a human being, and I felt listened to in our appointment. I am very thankful to have found him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Patients were informed for months, all frail and ill patients reallocated, a replacement GP was recruited( not easy in this time). Clearly these efforts are were not sufficient

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr Martin just moved in 2016 to Nanaimo. No letter, newspaper notice, phone call, just nothing. Found this out when I phoned to renew myRx's. I have never had any negative thing to say before but with an attitude like this I can see what his many distractors have said may have more merit.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016