You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Martin

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I can set my watch by Kevin's punctuality and he tops it off with genuine concern and he doesn't have that one problem one visit thing my last gp did . I respect his knowledge and kindness and I feel he values my contribution as a patient

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Submitted August 25, 2015

When we first met Dr Martin he seemed cold, and abrupt. Over the years , we have come to realize he is a kind, caring and efficient man. Every time we see him now he asks about our families and our lives. refers to good specialists and has a great sense of humour . Not having to wait an hour to see him is an added bonus Staff are ok, I guess they have a lot of pressure too.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Martin is a five star doctor and his staff is efficient. His first priority is his patients and far down his list of priorities is telling patients what they want to hear --- as it must be. He is a medical doctor supreme and doesn't try to be an entertainer or impress. I've got a bio-science degree and I can say he knows what he is doing and doesn't work on assumption. If he doesn't take your blood pressure you can be certain taking it would add nothing to your treatment. As far as his staff is concerned they can only be as effective as the inputs they receive from you, the patient. I'm age 71 and, due to geographic moves, I've had the good fortune of being served by three general practitioners. They all had different approaches and styles of delivery but their service was exemplary. Kevin has very ably maintained this service at a high level. He also has no hesitancy in referring matters to specialists when warranted. Ken

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr Martin himself is excellent, but I will not be returning and will find another physician, as one of the clinic's staff was extremely unpleasant not wanting to admit perhaps they had failed to complete some paperwork and that it was all my fault.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Fantastic doctor. Very caring. Knowledgable, accommodating, punctual and great with my children. I've had several doctors in my lifetime and feel so very lucky that I and my family are now under the care of Dr Martin.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I have to say that I have read some of these comments and really do not agree! Dr.Martin is South African and they have a cordial respectful tone. Though he is not the "coffee talk" bedside manner- who wants that when dealing with serious health issues. His knowledge and patience is so excellent! He has shown empathy and been just as frustrated with my difficult journey to diagnose a very complex chronic disease. He has also shown decisive ACTION on every request I have. I never leave his office feeling bewildered of what took place. I give respect ,appreciative gifts and smiles to the staff that deals with a very hard environment. Maybe people should do the same and then they will have a good relationship with their doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Curteous, caring and professional Dr Martin visited my mother at home until she died. His care at the end of her life was kind and thorough

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr. Kevin Martin's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is my gp and he's so unbelievable!very thorough and knowledgable caring,great with kids:) and always early or on time.very impressed,cute too lol!"

December 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I can set my watch by Kevin's punctuality and he tops it off with genuine concern and he doesn't have that one problem one visit thing my last gp did . I respec..."

December 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "i find Dr. Martin to be rather rude and not caring at all. He seems to feel that i should be honored to be seen by him. Not happy and not going back. "

August 25, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "When we first met Dr Martin he seemed cold, and abrupt. Over the years , we have come to realize he is a kind, caring and efficient man. Every time we see him n..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Martin is a five star doctor and his staff is efficient. His first priority is his patients and far down his list of priorities is telling patients what th..."

July 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Martin is an intelligent, kind and caring gentleman. We have been so grateful to work with him all of these years."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr Martin himself is excellent, but I will not be returning and will find another physician, as one of the clinic's staff was extremely unpleasant not wanting t..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic doctor. Very caring. Knowledgable, accommodating, punctual and great with my children. I've had several doctors in my lifetime and feel so very lucky..."

September 5, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

July 10, 2013
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

November 6, 2012