Ratings for Dr. Kevin Martin

We've been with this doctor for over 3 years and just about had it! We always felt rushed and he treated us like we are interrupting his very important and busy day (aah, we made appointments to be here, you know!). The last time my husband and I made appointments for full physicals, he just gave us blood work test slips, didn't take any other vitals at all! On top of that, he failed to go over my test results during the follow-up, I literally had to beg for them so I know if the meds dose I'm taking is good or not. And when my husband missed his follow-up appointment for the first time ever due to mistaken time (and promptly called to apologize), Dr. Martin wrote him a very long unbelievably rude letter telling him how he "obviously doesn't take his health seriously" and that he is welcome to find another doctor. Well this is exactly what we are going to do, the entire family! He spent more time and attention writing that letter than he ever did caring for our health. My feeling is that he is more concerned about having as many clients (not patients) on his charge list then taking proper care of them.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

An intelligent ,caring and witty gentleman , Kevin has cared for my wife and myself for many years. Great referral doctors too especially Dr Alsher

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

This is my gp and he's so unbelievable!very thorough and knowledgable caring,great with kids:) and always early or on time.very impressed,cute too lol!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I can set my watch by Kevin's punctuality and he tops it off with genuine concern and he doesn't have that one problem one visit thing my last gp did . I respect his knowledge and kindness and I feel he values my contribution as a patient

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

i find Dr. Martin to be rather rude and not caring at all. He seems to feel that i should be honored to be seen by him. Not happy and not going back.

Submitted August 25, 2015

When we first met Dr Martin he seemed cold, and abrupt. Over the years , we have come to realize he is a kind, caring and efficient man. Every time we see him now he asks about our families and our lives. refers to good specialists and has a great sense of humour . Not having to wait an hour to see him is an added bonus Staff are ok, I guess they have a lot of pressure too.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Martin is a five star doctor and his staff is efficient. His first priority is his patients and far down his list of priorities is telling patients what they want to hear --- as it must be. He is a medical doctor supreme and doesn't try to be an entertainer or impress. I've got a bio-science degree and I can say he knows what he is doing and doesn't work on assumption. If he doesn't take your blood pressure you can be certain taking it would add nothing to your treatment. As far as his staff is concerned they can only be as effective as the inputs they receive from you, the patient. I'm age 71 and, due to geographic moves, I've had the good fortune of being served by three general practitioners. They all had different approaches and styles of delivery but their service was exemplary. Kevin has very ably maintained this service at a high level. He also has no hesitancy in referring matters to specialists when warranted. Ken

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Dr Martin is an intelligent, kind and caring gentleman. We have been so grateful to work with him all of these years.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr Martin himself is excellent, but I will not be returning and will find another physician, as one of the clinic's staff was extremely unpleasant not wanting to admit perhaps they had failed to complete some paperwork and that it was all my fault.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Fantastic doctor. Very caring. Knowledgable, accommodating, punctual and great with my children. I've had several doctors in my lifetime and feel so very lucky that I and my family are now under the care of Dr Martin.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014