Ratings for Dr. Eric L. Williams

I heard good things about Dr Williams..trying to get in to see him butthe number listed in disconnected...

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Williams and his PA are great but staff is not very impressive. I called to let staff person know it has been more than 48 hours since prescription request submitted. I was told they would probably not get to it till tomorrow. I told her I was out and that I cant miss a dose and she seemed completely uninterested. Prescription line says please give us 24 hrs. I don't thik they have ever refilled my prescription in 24 hours ever. This could be a safety/health issue and it has me seriously considering leaving this practice.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr Williams is wonderful, as is Jennifer, his Nurse Practitioner. But the front office and support staff are absolutely horrible. They never follow up, never retrun my pharmacy calls, and I have to ALWAYS follow up on any procedure I have done to get results, several times...... Not acceptable. May need to move on :(

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Did not care for front office set up (they really need a window that you can walk up to to talk to a person), and front office staff were not very friendly. Wait to see Dr. Williams was very long, however, he had a good bedside manner, took time with me, and seemed knowledgeable. I will try him again.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Love the office. Love the personal attention by all. Close to home is a real bonus.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Wonderful doctor who listens carefully and coordinates all your care. Knows preventative medicine and works with you as an individual.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

I believe that Dr. Williams is a good Doctor but the front office experience was so poor, that I have chosen to find another family practice for my large family. Very unfortunate experience with a difficult time getting through on the telephone, then uncooperative help once I was finally connected. Too many other choices with good reputations in the area to have to tolerate that. Very dissappointed as I liked Dr. Williams.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Last year I went to see the PA, not Dr. Williams. Advised her that I thought it was gall bladder, she examined me & said she just wasn't sure, if she thought it was gall bladder, she'd send me for ultrasound. Sent me on my way & following week, I was in ER & had to have emergency surgery removing gall bladder, stone lodged, infection setting in. Very unhappy. Would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

I saw a PA not Dr. Williams for a throat problem. Without ever looking at my throat, I was referred to a gastroenterologist, handed samples to treat reflux that ‘would have no side effects if this wasn’t the problem’. The gastroenterologist listened and without looking (because he’s not an ENT Dr) asked why Dr. Williams’ office sent me there, and referred me to an ENT specialist. This questionable practice by Dr. Williams’ office was compounded by their unwillingness to speak with me on THEIR recommendation for an ENT specialist - four separate phone calls. On the last attempt the receptionist said they would have to ‘review all my file info and get back to me later’…this was weeks ago. I’ve had Doctors that were uncertain or misdiagnosed early, but I’ve never heard of a Doctor avoiding a patient. I’m sure all the folks in the office are really nice people; however, I probably will never meet Dr. Williams and you need to ask yourself if you really want to.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Dr. Eric L. Williams's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)