Ratings for Dr. Ram Nimmagadda

My whole family sees Dr. Ram, and we all love him. I honestly don't understand some of these other reviews. I have always been treated well, and appreciate his caring but direct nature.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Both my husband and I have been long term (20+ years) patients of Dr. Ram. I have to say that I am very picky about my physicians - and Dr. Ram is, in my opinion, the best! I highly recommend Dr. Ram. He always listens and gives you options if you need any. Dr. Ram's office is very clean, his staff is welcoming and accomodating, and he is brilliant, professional, caring and kind!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Stay away. Indian-born and very Old School, has rigid and unreasonable insurance policies, refuses treatment without any justification, has a terrible temper. Can be most patronizing and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I usually go to the doctor for yearly physicals and he is very knowledgeable and performs every minute test during physicals that most of the doctors try to avoid.On top of it he is very positive and patiently answers the patients.I would strongly recommend him for those who are looking for a general physician.Having said that I never had any Gastro issues, so I cannot judge his skills in that area. But as a doctor in general he is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Dr. Ram is caring and professional. He listens. He follows up with blood work results and concerns. His nurses are kind and personable. Every receptionist I've seen in the 12 years that I've used the practice is attentive. The billing person is helpful and efficient.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

The rudest staff I have ever encountered! The receptionist and the billing person don't get along with each other and end up providing a disservice to the patients. The doctor himself is quite superficial in his knowledge. In a case of an infectious disease treatment, his recommendation was off-the mark (in comparison with the specialist's). I would not recommend going to this office.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009