Ratings for Dr. Donatella B. Graffino

I have been seeing Dr. Graffino for 7 years now. I find her very good mannered with me! My name is Noreen Richard. If you care to call me, please do. 860-821-8061. I have had many occasions to visit with Dr. Graffino and each and every one has produced positive results. I've gotten good shots, never an issue with them. I have traveled with my serums on the road where I could not receive them in town for an extended time. They were prepared timely and properly for travel. I find the office clean and caters to children with the wide selection of toys for play. As far as I am concerned, Dr. Graffino is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I made an appt for my daughter to be tested for a pomegranate allergy. I received three confirmation calls for the appt. I was kept waiting 45 minutes. When we finally saw dr. Graffino she said, "unfortunately, we have no fresh pomegranate in the office so you will need to make another appt and bring a pomegranate with you." When I asked her why no one told me this before hand she sighed and told me the office staff isn't very good. I will find another practice.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Not satisfied with Dr. Graffino or her office staff. Everyone there is extremely rude and they care nothing about the patients as far as I've witnessed. I've personally heard her scream at a child who was too afraid to get skin tested and was appalled. Her office staff is the rudest I've ever dealt with. I've been hung up on and spoken to in such a rude manner and neither her nor her colleagues would do anything to rectify the situation. I would suggest any other doctor other than her or her office.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I cannot believe this woman works with children. We were very unhappy with her. She did not really care about us as patients. Your experience may be different. We were not impressed.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

At first was very helpful. After several visits I questioned her treatment. She did not like it and pretty much blew me off.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

I found her to be very helpful, she spent a lot of time explaining my problem to me in easy to understand terms and gave me ample time to ask questions.Overall I am very pleased.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Not a great experience--allergy testing revealed I had no allergies even though I have been treated for mold alllergies for years. Donatella is very unfriendly and condescending. I had my doubts after the testing but was reassured by another patient who said that she is really very nice--turns out the other patient is a physician. Lesson learned--she'll be fine with you as long as you're a VIP.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Dr. Donatella B. Graffino's Credentials

• Univ Di Padova, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Padova, Italy (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal