Ratings for Dr. Grant D. Finn

I LOVE Dr Finn. I have been to numerous other chiropractors due to moving and every time I come back to Dr Finn. I currently work/live in Idaho Falls but I will drive the hour to go see Dr. Finn. He is extremely knowledgable, his manner is kind and sympathetic and he actually remembers me even when I have not been in for a while. He always listens to my concerns and when I need a QUICK adjustment, he gets me right in and out, I LOVE THAT!!! I have never had another chiropractor that has been able to get me adjusted so well and so quickly. STRONG recommendation for this wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

I have been to Chiropractors before. Dr. Finn has given me the most relief. He gets to the source of the problem. He has greatly reduced my TMJ (Jaw joint pain), my Migrains, neck problems and back pain, I only have to go in about every 2 months. Dr. Finn is also a very kind, spiritual, and gental Man. His staff are very kind, respectful and courtious. I would recomend his care to anyone. And he was great with my son's sport injuries!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Dr. Grant D. Finn's Credentials

• Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1982)

Kaiser-Permanente