Ratings for Dr. Sumeet Bhanot

Dr Bhanot is highly knowledgeable and very kind. He treated me with the utmost respect and I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I had basil cell removed on my forehead. Dr Bhanot and his staff are professional, helpful, and extremely knowledgeable. I had a first class experience! And would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Had cancer removed from my nose, so he did a cheek skin flap. I enjoyed doing the surgery besides the numbing part. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

He is a wonderful doctor and a true gentleman. I trust his judgement. He is very skilled and is a perfectionist. He is everything one would want in a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

A very talented surgeon--the very best. A kind, caring and wonderful manner. I had 32 stitches from under my eye to just above my upper lip. It is now just 2 1/2 weeks later, and it appears there will be no scarring. I highly recommend Dr. Bhanot.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Extremely informative. I had to have my thyroid removed and noone can tell that I had it done. No scar.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Bhanot is the best facial plastic surgeon in Sarasota. He has a wonderful bedside manner and he is an artist. Like DaVinci,he knows how to sculpt for beautiful results. He is also a wonderful person who is dedicated to all patients and their individual medical needs. He listens with great care. He never rushes the patient. He engages with high intelligence, sincerety and impeccable medical training/experience. To quote him, "My passion is surgery".

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

I just met Dr. Bhanot today....I had a skin cancer on my lip removed and he stiched it up. What a great experience...no waiting, beautiful facility, great staff....& terffic bedside manner. What a nice, nice man and after reading the above comments I am confident that he will make the scar from 20 stiches in my lip look good as new!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

This man is a true artist among doctors; he is amazing. He leaves no visible scar, and I have spoke to 4 other people on which he has operated, one person had a tumor removed which required cutting from his eyebrow down to his chin. YOU SEE NOTHING NOW. NO SCAR AT ALL. Another person was my son who had his top lip destroyed in an accident. Dr. Bahnot rebuilt it to an amazing degree. His bedside manner is sincere, caring and thorough. He is very concerned about patients' healing and well-being. YOU ROCK, DR. BAHNOT!!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

The best Plastic Surgeon in Sarasota. He does a wonderful facelift and he is a very kind wonderful man.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Dr. Sumeet Bhanot's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Healthnet