Ratings for Dr. Sumeet Bhanot

Very kind and knowledgeable doctor! Did a great job and is highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Unlike others, my experience was not pleasant. My scar is unsightly to say the least. I think he writes his own reviews.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Dr Bhanot is highly knowledgeable and very kind. He treated me with the utmost respect and I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I had basil cell removed on my forehead. Dr Bhanot and his staff are professional, helpful, and extremely knowledgeable. I had a first class experience! And would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Had cancer removed from my nose, so he did a cheek skin flap. I enjoyed doing the surgery besides the numbing part. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

He is a wonderful doctor and a true gentleman. I trust his judgement. He is very skilled and is a perfectionist. He is everything one would want in a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

A very talented surgeon--the very best. A kind, caring and wonderful manner. I had 32 stitches from under my eye to just above my upper lip. It is now just 2 1/2 weeks later, and it appears there will be no scarring. I highly recommend Dr. Bhanot.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Extremely informative. I had to have my thyroid removed and noone can tell that I had it done. No scar.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Bhanot is the best facial plastic surgeon in Sarasota. He has a wonderful bedside manner and he is an artist. Like DaVinci,he knows how to sculpt for beautiful results. He is also a wonderful person who is dedicated to all patients and their individual medical needs. He listens with great care. He never rushes the patient. He engages with high intelligence, sincerety and impeccable medical training/experience. To quote him, "My passion is surgery".

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

I just met Dr. Bhanot today....I had a skin cancer on my lip removed and he stiched it up. What a great experience...no waiting, beautiful facility, great staff....& terffic bedside manner. What a nice, nice man and after reading the above comments I am confident that he will make the scar from 20 stiches in my lip look good as new!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr. Sumeet Bhanot's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)