Ratings for Dr. S. M. Grover

This doctor's office sucks. My 77 year old mother who is handicapped was made to show up at the office 3 times only to be told that the doctor is not in. Worse they scheduled her for a a surgery and the hospital did not know about it nor did the doctor. The attitude is very rude and disrespectful.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

This office likes to make appointments for 9 am but the doctor does not get in until 11 am. Not only that but he likes to make multiple appointments for the same time by 10 am there were 20 patients in the office.... I wasted a half a day away from work thinking that if I got there early I will still be able to put in at least 4-5 hrs at work...This doctor has no respect for the working class... I dont have sick days to be wasting for a 15 minute appointment with a doctor. I did not get out of there until 12:30 pm.... I just found out afte waiting two weeks that the office did not submit my records to the insurance company and now I have to wait for them to send my docs and wait another 3-5 days for the insurance to determine a course of action.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Dr. S. M. Grover's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1966)

Health Alliance