Ratings for Dr. James A. Slough

I had a complete ankle replacement done by Dr. Slough in the beginning of January 2013. It has been 6 months since surgery and my ankle is feeling great, I play college soccer and I am already back to competing 100% without any caution. I also have no issues with range of motion. Dr. Slough did and excellent job, and his PA- Lisa Porter was phenominal as well. I highly recommend Dr.Slough to anyone that wants their orthopedic surgery done right

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

shoulder replacement; lost motion range- only 75 OUT OF 180 degrees; pain remained after surgery over a year. big time pain remains. need further surgery; will not return to dr. slough. ugly.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

I called this group for an appt. re problems with my ankle. I had seen another PA several months before; I was not satisfied with his care and the problem was getting worse. Because this was considered a "second opinion", Dr. Slough would not see me! I have insurance; I'm a RN and always thought you could choose your physician. It took several days for the receptionist to get back to me to say they would not see me, delaying treatment.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Dr. James A. Slough's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1984)