You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Holly L. Korges

Dr. Korges is a angel. She performed two surgeries on my left foot and is great very caring I have referred several coworkers and family to Dr. Korges . Very good staff and never had to wait for appointment.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Korges is extremely friendly, knowledgeable and competent. Her office staff is great! I went in for a Austin Bunionectomy on my left foot. She made sure I was aware of all procedures and follow-up care.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I saw Dr. Korges for my foot pain hoping she would use a laser because the research I did seemed to suggest that would be a good way to treat my condition. However, she said it was not an FDA approved method. It's nice to see that some doctors are still willing to do the right thing even if it means they won't make any money from it!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Korges if you are looking for a knowledgable, kind doctor. She performed bunion surgery on my foot and I felt everything went very well from explaining the procedure beforehand, to the follow up care. There is also a lady at the front desk that came to open the front lobby door for me when she saw I was on crutches! This office goes above and beyond to help their patients.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Korges offered an alternative surgical solution other than the usual bunion surgery to resolve my problem. The cheilectomy was/is less invasive with a shorter recovery time, and no other foot doctor even mentioned it as a possibility. Thank you Dr. Korges!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

Dr. Korges has wonderful bedside manner and made me very comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Dr. Holly L. Korges's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Korges is a angel. She performed two surgeries on my left foot and is great very caring I have referred several coworkers and family to Dr. Korges . Very ..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Korges is extremely friendly, knowledgeable and competent. Her office staff is great! I went in for a Austin Bunionectomy on my left foot. She made sure I..."

November 24, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=944027'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 6, 2014