Ratings for Dr. Syed M. Haider

Dr. Haider truly is one of a kind!! I have been taking my twins to Dr Haider for more than 10 years now and we couldn't imagine going anywhere else. The office is fun and super clean and the staff is very sweet. Dr. Haider never fails to answer our questions and always gives us his honest opinion. Thank you Dr. Haider for all your help! We appreciate it!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Said 5 yr old had 4 cavities. 2nd opinion said ZERO! Run from this crook! Am I being harsh? Not if you like being lied to. Recommended valium (diazepam) and said my insurance company ok'd procedure. We have made our daughter brush twice a day and totally shocked and disappointed with diagnosis. I'm outraged and relieved. Spread the word to your friends and family to be aware!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

He is the worst doctor I have ever seen. Very greedy and extremely unhelpful and the staff is pathetic too. I won't recommend anyone to go there for his/her kid.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

This dentist wanted to do 4 stainless steel crowns and 4 pulpotomies on my 2.5 year old without doing any x-rays! We waited in their office for 1 1/2 before seeing the dentist and then was told this and that he would need anesthesia at $900/hour. I took him to Baylor Dental School to get an honest opinion and they did 1 filling! This dentist is doing unnessary procedures on our kids!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009