Ratings for Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh

Absolutely love this doctor and staff. They treat you like family. I had bunion surgery and I could now be a foot model thanks to Dr. H. !

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr.Hendizadeh is pleasant and professional. His examination was thorough and he was able to diagnose my issue and start a treatment plan right away. I'm starting to feel better and have confidence that I will get better under his care. I really like the way things have been going and I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Hendizadeh was took the time to properly explain the bunion procedure. He answered all my questions and even answered my e-mails. I returned to running 4 weeks after the surgery. The surgery experience went much smoother than I thought it would, I could not believe how fast I was back in shoes .

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I underwent bunion surgery about 3 years ago with Dr. Hendizadeh and have had no pain since. I can mow wear my high heels without any discomfort. My work as a teacher requires me to be standing on my feet all day. I can now do that thanks to Dr. Hendizadeh.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Great full service clinic, never had a problem here. Dr Hendizadeh is amazing.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

My wife and I have been seeing Dr James Hendizadeh and are delighted with the service we get at the clinic. We have also come to trust his judgement and recommendations - and to us this is one of the most important things. Highly recommended!

Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. H performed surgery on my wife's foot 3 months ago. she had put it off for years, and she and I was worried about recovery. Our experience was great, dr. H was great and my wife is Finally happy!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Dr. Hendizadeh is a godsend! After two previous foot surgeries and failed attempts to correct my toe deformities (with other Dr.'s/Surgeons), I finally found a Dr. who understood my concerns and knew exactly what to do to fix my feet the right way...and for good! He really took the time to explain the process pre/post surgery, and addressed any concerns that I had honestly (not sugar-coating anything). I also have to say that his staff has always been delightful to deal with, and very professional. I never expected my toes/feet to look so great, especially after being butchered by two other surgeons. I am finally able to wear open shoes and show my feet after 5 years of painfully hiding them from shame. I have recommended my family/friends to Dr. Hendizadeh and will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

We had a great experience when we visited Dr. Hendizadeh for the first time; not only is he a excellent doctor, but a wonderful person as well. Dr. Hendizadeh made my seven year old daughter feel that she was going to be well after her foot fracture. In other words, he is great with kids as well as with adults. He made sure both, my daughter and I, understood every step of the process. We can't thank him enough for his great care.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr. Hendizadeh is a fantastic doctor and wonderful individual who truly cares about his patients. I recently went to him for the first time, hoping he would be able to fix an infected ingrown toenail that was botched by another podiatrist almost a year ago. I had been in so much discomfort for so long, I only wish I would have found Dr. Hendizadeh sooner! He effortlessly assessed and resolved the situation, leaving me with no discomfort whatsoever. He also recommended orthotics due to a high arch (no one ever mentioned this before) and immediately did the fitting for those. I cannot say enough about my overall experience with this doctor! The office is beautiful, the staff is warm and friendly, and Dr. Hendizadeh knows what he's doing and displays an ideal bedside manner. I could not ask for more!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hendizadeh is a practicing partner at Associated Podiatrists and has taken care of over 18,000 patients over the years. He is very experienced and truly cares about his patients. He has strong ties to the Persian Community and lives in New York with his wife and three children.

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Connecticut (Grad. 1994)

• Fellow of the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Board Certified by American Board of Podiatric Surgery
  • Patholase Laser Treatment for Onychromycosis
  • Graduated Cum Laude from UCONN
  • NYCPM Academic Scholarship recipient '94-98
  • NYCPM Presidential Scholarship Award '97-98
  • American Podiatric Medical Association Fund for Podiatric Medical Education Scholarship Recipient '96-98

• Anthem Blue Cross