You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

As a doctor, a surgeon and more importantly a person....Dr. Hendizadeh is one of the greatest individuals that you will ever meet. Being his patient is like being his friend, you are never left in the dark and you can fully trust that you are in great hands. As a surgeon, his skills are absolutely impeccable, because he is a perfectionist. I honestly have never met a doctor that has shown such enthusiasm for medicine like Dr. Hendizadeh does. His passion for advanced techniques and tools in medicine definitely puts him at the top of his specialty because you can always trust that Dr. Hendizadeh always has the latest information! It is a blessing to have found such an amazing doctor and there is no other doctor I would recommend more highly than Dr. Hendizadeh!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Every time I see Dr. Hendizadeh I know I am in good hands. He is kind, knowledgeable, and takes his time with you. He addresses all my concerns. His staff is also warm and personable.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. Hendizadeh always impresses me with his knowledge, communication style, and attention to detail. To top it all off, he is amazingly caring and patient. Thanks to Dr. Hendizadeh for helping both me and my dad.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr. Hendizadeh is an outstanding, professional, and very likable doctor, He went above and beyond to help me. I had a calcaneal fracture (a broken heel bone) so I always have foot problems, but whenever I see him he helps make it better. Dr. H spends time and really listens and answers and has a dialogue to make sure that we understand each other before we discuss our options and he clearly lays out the best course of action step-by-step, I never feel rushed! And here's something novel and awesome, the people that work in his office actually don't have an attitude and do their job quickly efficiently and well and actually help you instead of acting like they're doing you a favor by answering the phone! So the office is very well run, extending even to the aspect of not making you wait forever in the waiting room which is great.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hendizadeh is a practicing partner at Associated Podiatrists and has taken care of over 18,000 patients over the years. He is very experienced and truly cares about his patients. He has strong ties to the Persian Community and lives in New York with his wife and three children.

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Connecticut (Grad. 1994)

• Fellow of the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Board Certified by American Board of Podiatric Surgery
  • Patholase Laser Treatment for Onychromycosis
  • Graduated Cum Laude from UCONN
  • NYCPM Academic Scholarship recipient '94-98
  • NYCPM Presidential Scholarship Award '97-98
  • American Podiatric Medical Association Fund for Podiatric Medical Education Scholarship Recipient '96-98

Oxford

Updates

• Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.lifootcare.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "516-869-3300".

February 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this Podiatrist and his staff is warm and friendly. If you need a podiatrist in Huntington he is the one to see."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a doctor, a surgeon and more importantly a person....Dr. Hendizadeh is one of the greatest individuals that you will ever meet. Being his patient is like bei..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Every time I see Dr. Hendizadeh I know I am in good hands. He is kind, knowledgeable, and takes his time with you. He addresses all my concerns. His staff is al..."

December 17, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "5168833333" to "516-883-3333".

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff that works at Dr. Hendizadeh's office is very friendly and comforting as well as Dr. Hendizadeh himself. "

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hendizadeh always impresses me with his knowledge, communication style, and attention to detail. To top it all off, he is amazingly caring and patient. Than..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. H is a knowledgeable and caring practitioner who provided with me exceptional care. "

November 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. I would highly recommend him. i had a very good experience all around."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, staff and beautiful office. I definitely reccomend this practice for any sort of foot pain !"

October 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an extremely painful ingrown toenail, but Dr. Hendizade helped me a lot and now I'm able to walk perfectly fine."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hendizadeh is an outstanding, professional, and very likable doctor, He went above and beyond to help me. I had a calcaneal fracture (a broken heel bone) s..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Hendizadeh's for years now. Dr. Hendizadeh is a true artist. I have always felt so comfortable with him, and I trust him completely..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have known Dr. Henduzadsh for several years and I have found him to be extremely caring kind and compassionate. He spends time with you and explains things ..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hendizadeh is one of my favorite Doctors to visit. His staff is warm and inviting, and I never have to worry about waiting a long time. He is friendly, pr..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As an elite runner, I have to pay specific attention to many details of my body, especially my feet, and Dr. Hendizadeh has been extremely helpful with this. H..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hendizadeh is outstanding. I have had a 25 year problem with my ankle. I broke it twice in high school skiing and it's never been the same. For decades I..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter was born with club foot and multiple surgeries, castings, and PT spanning from the time she was born until she was 10years old. She's now 24 and tea..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hendizadeh has the most amazing bedside manner. I had glass in my foot and went to a walk in near my work. That Dr. told me after an exray I need to g..."

July 2, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.LIFootCare.com" to "http://www.LIFootcare.com". Phone Number has been updated from "5168333333" to "5168833333".

July 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hendizadeh was the third podiatrist I went to regarding an ingrown toenail infection. He is the only podiatrist I went back to again. From the first appoi..."

June 25, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "5168833333" to "5168333333".

June 17, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.greatfootcare.com" to "http://www.LIFootCare.com". Phone Number has been updated from "516" to "5168833333".

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hendizadeh is one of the most professional and knowledgable doctors I have ever been to! He clearly explained everything I need to know about my condition ..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a prove of the results Dr Hendizadeh did on my nail fungus.. I totally recommend him and his staff."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Hendizadeh has been nothing short of spectacular. He is a caring doctor, with incredible knowledge in his trade. He does not rush, take..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm an MD and my training is in surgery. I can tell you that my experience with Dr. Hendizadeh has been first rate. I understood immediately why he has been s..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Beyond competent , compassionate , and professional. I am a registered nurse for over 25 years. For the last 2 I have had the privileged of working in a recover..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The orthotics he got me are the best thing to ever happen to my back pain."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Hendizadeh is very professional, has an extensive knowledge in his field. He's determined to help others and do his job the best way. I had bunions since..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. H. and his staff. After 8 yrs I finally decided to have bunion surgery. I had minimul pain, quick recovery and the foot looks great! D..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hendizadeh is great with children and will certainly be who we go to in the future."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "BUNIONECTOMY. Most stories you hear from people who have had this surgery are pretty awful. But this has NOT been my experience. Dr. Hendizadeh has operated ..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hendizadeh is an amazing doctor! I went to 3 different podiatrists and Dr. H was the only one who correctly diagnosed my Morton's Neuroma and was able to he..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doc, helped me a lot, managed to get rid of my heal pain with one successful treatment. i highly recommend Dr. Hendizadeh"

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pleasant experience. I would highly recommend this doctor."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wrote the below review about, finally, successful treatment of my plantar fascitis, when I found Dr. Hendizadeh. This site will not let me change/amend my la..."

October 22, 2014
  • Suite has been updated from "None" to "207". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "631-427-3678".

October 21, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is the best Podiatrist in CT. Straight to the point and very knowledgeable."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am pleased to give my highest recommendation to Dr. H and his staff! I had been putting off having bunion surgery for many years. People would tell that it ..."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my emai..."

September 3, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Pedram" to "Pedram A."

October 20, 2013