Ratings for Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh

Wonderful doctor. Great staff and beautiful clean office. If you live in the Huntington area I recommend this doctor highly. I love my orthotics and I love my feet !

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Dr. Hendizadeh is an excellent podiatrist. I've been coming to see him as well as his other colleagues for years . He is very thorough and personable. He takes his time and always offers the best possible treatment . He has an excellent staff and is very professional. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Amazing honest caring the best foot doctor ever! I experienced infections in the cold weather for years and no other foot doctor could help me until Dr H... gave me special medication for my feet and diagnosed me correctly problem solved. It's a miracle because I work outdoors. With horses for a living and have to. E out in the cold on my feet all day he's another angel in my life !

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Helped with plantar faciitis with shockwave therapy.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr. H really knows what he's doing! He has always taken his time in the room with me which really shows how much he cares about my wellbeing! Highly recommend him to anyone who needs a good podiatrist

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Hendizadeh is absolutely amazing. He is so professional and knowledgeable. On top of that, his staff is EXTREMELY courteous and so pleasant to deal with. The office is state of the art and very clean. I couldn't be happier with my experience and I highly recommend Dr. Hendizadeh. He is one of my favorite doctors ever.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Hendizadeh is a doctor's doctor! Truly professional, gave as much time as needed! Not a surprise he is considered one of the top doctors in the Tri-State area. Plus his staff is always friendly.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Makes you feel comfortable. A must see. Answers all your questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Absolutely love this doctor and staff. They treat you like family. I had bunion surgery and I could now be a foot model thanks to Dr. H. !

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr.Hendizadeh is pleasant and professional. His examination was thorough and he was able to diagnose my issue and start a treatment plan right away. I'm starting to feel better and have confidence that I will get better under his care. I really like the way things have been going and I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hendizadeh is a practicing partner at Associated Podiatrists and has taken care of over 18,000 patients over the years. He is very experienced and truly cares about his patients. He has strong ties to the Persian Community and lives in New York with his wife and three children.

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Connecticut (Grad. 1994)

• Bunions

• Patholase Laser Treatment for Onychromycosis
  • Graduated Cum Laude from UCONN
  • NYCPM Academic Scholarship recipient '94-98
  • NYCPM Presidential Scholarship Award '97-98
  • American Podiatric Medical Association Fund for Podiatric Medical Education Scholarship Recipient '96-98

GHI