Ratings for Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh

Dr Pedram Hendizadeh and Vieria are kind courteous and excellent surgeons

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Hendizadeh is amazing. He was able to help me with my painful foot condition in just a few visits. He is very caring and compassionate and spends time with you.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I'm a city girl and I always wear heels (which I know isn't the best) for walking around Manhattan. My feet have took a real beating over the last several years... pain.. swelling. I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Hendizadeh and with a sigh of relief... laser therapy was the solution! It provided just enough pain relief and the swelling is now diminishing with every treatment. Dr. Hendizadeh did the treatment gently so I felt nothing at all! Finally - a solution to all of my high heel problems! I recommend this doctor to anyone. They also have really cute nail polish as well, all natural!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Pedram Hendizadeh from the moment I walked in till my last days of recovery. He is very professional, patient and knowledgeable with what he does. I recently had bunion and hammer toe surgery. I would never wear sandals because my foot looked awful. Thanks to Dr. Hendizadeh I will never have to deal with this issue again. The recovery process was fast and barely experienced any pain. I highly recommend him and would never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I saw Dr. hendizadeh for glass in my foot. He was extremely kind and very delicate. He used his ultrasound machine to find the glass. He then numbed my foot to ensure the removal process was painless. Within 15 minutes I was all better. I highly recommend him for any similar problem.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

A couple of months before planning to run the TCS NYC Marathon, I began to have intense heel pain, which turned out to be plantar fasciitis. I began to panic, imagining that my lifelong dream would not be attainable. I found Advanced Podiatry, and they were able to give me an accurate diagnosis and multiple remedies to help me continue in my training. Thanks to Dr. Hendizadeh and his staff, I was able to complete the Marathon and continue to run pain free! I highly recommend Advanced Podiatry to anyone with foot pain or problems, who enjoys a knowledgeable, helpful, and kind staff.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I saw Dr. hendizadeh for a broken toe and wart on the bottom of my foot. He was painless and very professional. He removed the wart right in the office. Very happy with my experience with him.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Great staff, even greater doctor! Really clean office with state of the art technology!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

My feet thank him! I was in so much pain until i came to see him and he made me custom orthotics. My insurance didn't pay for them, but they are worth every penny. My feet feel like they did when I was in my 20s!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

This was the best experience I've ever had at a doctors office! The wait was over before I had even gotten comfortable! Dr H was recommended to me by my sister in law and I cannot stop praising him. The best care I've ever received.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hendizadeh is a practicing partner at Associated Podiatrists and has taken care of over 18,000 patients over the years. He is very experienced and truly cares about his patients. He has strong ties to the Persian Community and lives in New York with his wife and three children.

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Connecticut (Grad. 1994)

• Bunions

• Patholase Laser Treatment for Onychromycosis
  • Graduated Cum Laude from UCONN
  • NYCPM Academic Scholarship recipient '94-98
  • NYCPM Presidential Scholarship Award '97-98
  • American Podiatric Medical Association Fund for Podiatric Medical Education Scholarship Recipient '96-98

Commercial Insurance Company