You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh

Dr. Hendizadeh is a fantastic doctor and wonderful individual who truly cares about his patients. I recently went to him for the first time, hoping he would be able to fix an infected ingrown toenail that was botched by another podiatrist almost a year ago. I had been in so much discomfort for so long, I only wish I would have found Dr. Hendizadeh sooner! He effortlessly assessed and resolved the situation, leaving me with no discomfort whatsoever. He also recommended orthotics due to a high arch (no one ever mentioned this before) and immediately did the fitting for those. I cannot say enough about my overall experience with this doctor! The office is beautiful, the staff is warm and friendly, and Dr. Hendizadeh knows what he's doing and displays an ideal bedside manner. I could not ask for more!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr. Hendizadeh is a wonderful doctor with a fantastic bedside manner. I went to him to fix a botched ingrown toenail issue (done by another doctor) that has caused pain and nail deformation over the past year. Now, absolutely no pain and my nail looks almost normal again! I couldn't be happier with my overall experience. Beautiful office, very friendly staff, and terrific doctor. I have definitely found my new podiatrist! Thank you, Dr. H!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I had both Bunions done by dr. Hendizadeh in two different time .my first experience was so good that I did not think twice to do the second one . He is number one .

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

I had a bunionectomy a week ago , I only had to use pain meds for 2 days, and I am up in my walking boot pain free. I went to the office today for my week checkup and my foot has no bruising or swelling. Dr.Hendezadeh is simply amazing. Great bedside manner and explains everything thoroughly, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Had an infected ingrown toenail and i dont think i could have found a better doctor then Hendizadeh. His staff was nice and had an easy procedure and I had immediate relief and have gone back any time I had a problem.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I needed orthotics for a while and Dr. Hendizadeh was able to diagnose me quickly in his state of the art office with up to date technology and his vast experience in podiatry. He is good at what he does and can provide the help you need! I had been to another doctor that had no clue.. Dr. Hendizadeh was able to diagnose me right away! Love it.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Hendizadeh is a wonderful doctor and very knowledgeable. He takes time to address all of your concerns and fully explains the procedure you are having. I was immediately comfortable with him and knew I was in good hands. He staff is also very friendly and warm. I highly recommend Dr. Handizadeh…you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

My 2 yo daughter recently had an ingrown toenail that went from bad to worse overnight. The next morning I made calls to 3 different podiatry offices to get an urgent appointment for her. Advanced Podiatry in Manhasset were the only ones who seemed to care how urgently my needs were to care for my 2 yo who was in pain. They squeezed me into their schedule and saw my daughter immediately. The office staff is so helpful and nice, definitely some of the best I've encountered in an office! Dr. Hendizadeh is just as wonderful as his staff. He was so quick and painless, he was done before my daughter realized he had done anything. And by coincidence, when we returned for her recheck, my 1 yo son had a recent ingrown toenail, that he removed during the same appointment. I was so thankful I didn't have to come back. He has a great bedside manner, and is very calm and patient. He was really great with my kids! We had a wonderful experience and will be referring all my friends and family to him!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Hendizadeh and his staff are first rate. You won't be disappointed. I had heel pain and back pain for years and he made me shoe inserts. I am significantly better and can stand longer.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hendizadeh is a practicing partner at Associated Podiatrists and has taken care of over 18,000 patients over the years. He is very experienced and truly cares about his patients. He has strong ties to the Persian Community and lives in New York with his wife and three children.

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Connecticut (Grad. 1994)

• Fellow of the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Board Certified by American Board of Podiatric Surgery
  • Patholase Laser Treatment for Onychromycosis
  • Graduated Cum Laude from UCONN
  • NYCPM Academic Scholarship recipient '94-98
  • NYCPM Presidential Scholarship Award '97-98
  • American Podiatric Medical Association Fund for Podiatric Medical Education Scholarship Recipient '96-98

Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hendizadeh is a fantastic doctor and wonderful individual who truly cares about his patients. I recently went to him for the first time, hoping he would be..."

April 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hendizadeh is a wonderful doctor with a fantastic bedside manner. I went to him to fix a botched ingrown toenail issue (done by another doctor) that has cau..."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had both Bunions done by dr. Hendizadeh in two different time .my first experience was so good that I did not think twice to do the second one . He is num..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a bunionectomy a week ago , I only had to use pain meds for 2 days, and I am up in my walking boot pain free. I went to the office today for my week check..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a fracture and was quickly helped with fantastic bedside manner. Very clean office! Thank you to the entire practice! "

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had an infected ingrown toenail and i dont think i could have found a better doctor then Hendizadeh. His staff was nice and had an easy procedure and I had imme..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I needed orthotics for a while and Dr. Hendizadeh was able to diagnose me quickly in his state of the art office with up to date technology and his vast experie..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hendizadeh is a wonderful doctor and very knowledgeable. He takes time to address all of your concerns and fully explains the procedure you are having. I..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My 2 yo daughter recently had an ingrown toenail that went from bad to worse overnight. The next morning I made calls to 3 different podiatry offices to get an ..."

April 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hendizadeh and his staff are first rate. You won't be disappointed. I had heel pain and back pain for years and he made me shoe inserts. I am significant..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a bunion removed from my left foot and all went perfectly leaving me with no discernible scar.Dr Hendizadeh is the best and I have given his card to many ..."

March 14, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.lifootcare.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "516-869-3300".

February 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this Podiatrist and his staff is warm and friendly. If you need a podiatrist in Huntington he is the one to see."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a doctor, a surgeon and more importantly a person....Dr. Hendizadeh is one of the greatest individuals that you will ever meet. Being his patient is like bei..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Every time I see Dr. Hendizadeh I know I am in good hands. He is kind, knowledgeable, and takes his time with you. He addresses all my concerns. His staff is al..."

December 17, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "5168833333" to "516-883-3333".

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff that works at Dr. Hendizadeh's office is very friendly and comforting as well as Dr. Hendizadeh himself. "

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hendizadeh always impresses me with his knowledge, communication style, and attention to detail. To top it all off, he is amazingly caring and patient. Than..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. H is a knowledgeable and caring practitioner who provided with me exceptional care. "

November 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. I would highly recommend him. i had a very good experience all around."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, staff and beautiful office. I definitely reccomend this practice for any sort of foot pain !"

October 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an extremely painful ingrown toenail, but Dr. Hendizade helped me a lot and now I'm able to walk perfectly fine."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hendizadeh is an outstanding, professional, and very likable doctor, He went above and beyond to help me. I had a calcaneal fracture (a broken heel bone) s..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Hendizadeh's for years now. Dr. Hendizadeh is a true artist. I have always felt so comfortable with him, and I trust him completely..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have known Dr. Henduzadsh for several years and I have found him to be extremely caring kind and compassionate. He spends time with you and explains things ..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hendizadeh is one of my favorite Doctors to visit. His staff is warm and inviting, and I never have to worry about waiting a long time. He is friendly, pr..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As an elite runner, I have to pay specific attention to many details of my body, especially my feet, and Dr. Hendizadeh has been extremely helpful with this. H..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hendizadeh is outstanding. I have had a 25 year problem with my ankle. I broke it twice in high school skiing and it's never been the same. For decades I..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter was born with club foot and multiple surgeries, castings, and PT spanning from the time she was born until she was 10years old. She's now 24 and tea..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hendizadeh has the most amazing bedside manner. I had glass in my foot and went to a walk in near my work. That Dr. told me after an exray I need to g..."

July 2, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.LIFootCare.com" to "http://www.LIFootcare.com". Phone Number has been updated from "5168333333" to "5168833333".

July 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hendizadeh was the third podiatrist I went to regarding an ingrown toenail infection. He is the only podiatrist I went back to again. From the first appoi..."

June 25, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "5168833333" to "5168333333".

June 17, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.greatfootcare.com" to "http://www.LIFootCare.com". Phone Number has been updated from "516" to "5168833333".

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hendizadeh is one of the most professional and knowledgable doctors I have ever been to! He clearly explained everything I need to know about my condition ..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a prove of the results Dr Hendizadeh did on my nail fungus.. I totally recommend him and his staff."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Hendizadeh has been nothing short of spectacular. He is a caring doctor, with incredible knowledge in his trade. He does not rush, take..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm an MD and my training is in surgery. I can tell you that my experience with Dr. Hendizadeh has been first rate. I understood immediately why he has been s..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Beyond competent , compassionate , and professional. I am a registered nurse for over 25 years. For the last 2 I have had the privileged of working in a recover..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The orthotics he got me are the best thing to ever happen to my back pain."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Hendizadeh is very professional, has an extensive knowledge in his field. He's determined to help others and do his job the best way. I had bunions since..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. H. and his staff. After 8 yrs I finally decided to have bunion surgery. I had minimul pain, quick recovery and the foot looks great! D..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hendizadeh is great with children and will certainly be who we go to in the future."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "BUNIONECTOMY. Most stories you hear from people who have had this surgery are pretty awful. But this has NOT been my experience. Dr. Hendizadeh has operated ..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hendizadeh is an amazing doctor! I went to 3 different podiatrists and Dr. H was the only one who correctly diagnosed my Morton's Neuroma and was able to he..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doc, helped me a lot, managed to get rid of my heal pain with one successful treatment. i highly recommend Dr. Hendizadeh"

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pleasant experience. I would highly recommend this doctor."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wrote the below review about, finally, successful treatment of my plantar fascitis, when I found Dr. Hendizadeh. This site will not let me change/amend my la..."

October 22, 2014
  • Suite has been updated from "None" to "207". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "631-427-3678".

October 21, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is the best Podiatrist in CT. Straight to the point and very knowledgeable."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am pleased to give my highest recommendation to Dr. H and his staff! I had been putting off having bunion surgery for many years. People would tell that it ..."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my emai..."

September 3, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Pedram" to "Pedram A."

October 20, 2013