Ratings for Dr. Giovanni Miletto

I have never been to a worse doctor than Dr. Miletto (and that's saying something as I lived in Africa for a year and saw some pretty terrible doctors while there). He didn't listen to me when i described my symptoms, made me feel stupid for coming in, and even went so far as to say that i'm a "living breathing person, and people sometimes get sick" - what a great and educated observation. He was completely uninterested, did not fully assess my symptoms and was dismissive and curt. He really F***ing sucked. He is by far the worst doctor i've ever been to and I would advise anyone else to avoid him like the plague.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

uninterested doctor, clock in-clock out kind of guy. No desire to cure, help or investigate.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Miletto is the most rude, arrogant, dismissive "professional" I have ever met. He was incredibly curt and his entire demeanor had an air of "I dont have time for this". I came to Dr. Miletto because my regular doctor was out of town and he was filling in. I was both renewing a prescription and seeking medical advice on what proved to be a UTI that I was suffering from at the time. He did not look at my previous meducal history, was beyond dismissive, and went so far as to suggest that I am a hypochondriac. He interrupteded me multiple times and made me feel very uncomfortable. Most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen in any country. I will never see him again .

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

First time I saw Dr. Miletto I thought I caught him on a bad day he was so rude but I saw him again this week and I have to say, by far the rudest doctor I have ever encountered. He has a smug expression across his face, a condescending tone and speaks to you as if you are a complete idiot. I was completely rushed and made to feel as if I was wasting his time. Horrible experience with this doctor, I will make sure I always book with a different doctor at the clinic because this doctor is a complete jerk.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I am nervous in general going to the doctor. I avoid it and finally got the nerve to head to the walk in clinic for a pressing issue. My worst nightmare came true as this doctor made me feel belittled, rushed, and down right insignificant. From the get go, I felt judged and as if I was trying to trick him into giving me a prescription which could not be farther from the case. I understand that walk-in clinics are working under time constraints but I was the only person in the clinic at the time and I wasn't even given a few seconds to finish my sentences as he cut me off constantly. Will never see this doctor again.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Very accommodating and obviously informed. A doctor is not a miracle worker but this one is pretty close. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

shocked at the negative comments. they sound like they could be for dr. fletcher, my new md. found miletto to be attentive,caring,informed. quite the opposite of the negative comments here. i always felt i had his full attention, that he was interested in my comments, and he put my welfare first. when i told him that i had a couple of friends with bad drs, he agreed to see them. they were glad to have a dr who cared. we now have 3 other drs, and are all unhappy, compared to dr miletto.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Saw him in Vancouver. Popped in for a RX renewal for a med I've been on for 3 years. My regular doctor was out of town so seeing Dr. M was sadly necessary. I agree with others about him being arrogant and condescending. He makes snide comments and is flippant. He questioned the competency of my regular doctor for prescribing this RX in the first place (yes, valid and welcomed info!) BUT seemed uninterested in helping me find an alternative treatment. Didn't seem like he actually cared but rather wanted to make me sing for my supper (ie: my renewal. Pls note it is NO WAY a "narcotic"). I felt very...uneasy even sitting in a chair across from him in an office so there is no way I could/would see him for more extensive check-ups. That being said, LET ME CLEAR Dr. M did not say or do anything "inappropriate" but his poor attitude, disconnectedness and uncomfortable "bedside manner" makes it impossible for me to trust or welcome his medical opinion. Maybe his heart is in his TV pursuits?

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

Dr. Miletto has left Qualicum Beach and moved back to England.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

Poor Staff & a Poor Doctor. Not interested in helping patients. Very rude and rushes you along. Do not use this Doctor!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012