Ratings for Dr. Carolyn Sammon

I've been seeing Dr. Sammon for 3+ years. All of which have been without discomfort. I finally chose to leave and will be seeing a NP who I will hopefully better mesh with. I felt she was very uncaring at times and just went through the motions and really didn't try to understand me as a person but only as a textbook case study.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I was a previous patient of Dr. Sammon's. When I became pregnant I stopped seeing her as I felt medication was not beneficial to my pregnancy. Now my daughter is 1 month old, I tried to return to the office and they stated that even though I was a patient previously, I would now have to go through counseling and get a "referral" to see her again. Medicare, being as wonderful as it is, will only pay half the cost, so first off, I need to pay my $150.00 deductible, the initial fee of $70.00 to see Dr. Sammon again, then around $45 each subsequent visit, PLUS now they are telling me I have to pay for a counselor which Medicare will not cover at all so that must come out of pocket. So truly glad they care about post-partum depression!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Dr. Carolyn Sammon's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Updates