Ratings for Dr. Julie Vu

I would recommend Dr. Vu to anybody that needs and obgyn. She was very nice, soft spoken, and very understanding.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I love Dr. Vu, she was amazing! Very helpful and kind. Her office staff was patient and always returns my phone calls promptly. I would refer her to all my family and friends!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Julie was wonderful! I explained I prefer natural remedies, when I came to see her again, she had researched vitamins etc that I could try to help me. She is nice and patient, I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

I am an older patient and delighted to find Dr. Vu. She is professional, caring, understanding and completely knowledgeable in her field. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an OB/GYN. She spent the time necessary with me. She understood my particular health needs. She was completely pleasant and enjoyable to talk with.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

I went to her when I was pregnant with my 3rd child. She and her staff are great! She always took her time and I never felt like I was rushed or that any of my concerns were over looked. I'm so glad I had her as my Dr. She is really great.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

I could never get them on the phone when I called. I was told that there were openings that week and then when I gave all of my information it turns out there was not. Then they called me three times in one morning the day before my appointment to get me to try and change my times after I already said I could not. The average call back time for me when I left a message was five hours. I cancelled before ever seeing the doctor because I kept wondering what would happen if there was ever an issue when I would have to speak to them immediately.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Julie was very helpful by providing any and all information we were interested in at the time my wife was pregnant. Very knowledgable about her profession and provides personnel care.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Dr. Julie Vu's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2005)