Ratings for Dr. David Hall

Cannot agree more with the reviewer who states this doctor spends more time staring at his computer screen than he does dealing with patients. His empathy is shallow. Has no idea of the real effects poverty has on his patients while he feigns empathy. Left his practice because of these reasons.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

if he looked at his patients as much as his computer there might actually be a real patient doctor relationship

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I have sen Dr.Hall for almost three years and cannot say how impressed with him as a family care giver. He takes the time to listen and works with me to find a mutually agreeable plan to look after my health and issues. I have had good doctors and bad doctor's and he is definitely one of the best.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Just a bad experience. Just when I thought having a gay male doctor because I was gay was a good idea. Bad choice may have cost me my life.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Best doc ever. Kind compassionate empathetic and puts the care in health care.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Dr. Hall uses two standards in his medical practice. If he likes you, he gives you the time and some descent medical care. If he dislikes you, he makes very little effort and does not deal with your pain in a satisfactory way. As for my care, he does not like me and I'm not getting adequate care. You roll the dice if you see Dr. Hall. He is dangerous to your health if he does not like you because he clearly demonstrates questionable decisions if he feels you've crossed him in "any" way!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

What does discussing your medical problem with your hair stylist and discussing it with this doctor have in common? Your medical treatment might be the same. Dr. Hall has good days and bad days on the job but the bad days are scary. On bad days, he often dismisses symptoms a patient brings up, does not prescribe "tests" because he finds them too expensive (yes, he said this), and prescribes medication only after seeing you several times and after your problem gets worst. Dr. Hall has poor communication skills. He frequently does not "listen" or "explain" and seems "bored". Rather, he is more concerned about "how" he will write down your words in your file to then dismiss your medical problem! He seems to write down only what serves his agenda. Dr. Hall can be friendly and helpful on his "good days" but on his bad days, he is passive aggressive with a "master" type behaviour with his patients. Scary visits. Avoid Dr. Hall if you can find someone else!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr. Hall is exactly what I needed. He listened carefully, answered all my questions, was never rushed, and was able to explain what I needed to know so clearly. He's a great young doc in Yaletown.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

I like to review David Hall that works at Aquarius Clinic in Yatetown. I wnet to seehim, he had such a bad attitude. Dr. hall is a discriminative doctor. He should not be in this business. He argue with me and he put notes on medical report that other doctor do not seems at the clinic. Dr. Hall are you a child??!!! you are in health care business to help people with their pain not to make pain and headache for them. Your bad behavior is so unfortunate and sad. I hope College of Physicians of BC review your bad behavior. you are not only unprofessional , your behavior is inhuman.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

I've looked around Vancouver for a good family doctor and the ones at clinics are usually awful. I was impressed that Dr. Hall actually seemed to care about me and didn't seem to be trying to rush me out the door like most clinic docs. This clinic is also very nice. Clean, modern, and they let you make appointments rather than just be a walk-in. I would recommend Dr. Hall to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011