Ratings for Dr. H. Craig Fox

I couldn't agree more about the assistant doc. He is clueless. I paid for a visit and he didn't even touch my foot and doesn't even know where an insertion point is. Reviews are definitely trending downward. They change their policies on a daily basis to suit their own needs. They pulled that deductible nonsense with me and still do even now that the deductible is met. One staff member was dumb enough to tell me I didn't meet it when I am a few hundred $s away from my max out of pocket. Stay away from Michelle she is belligerent and treats your family in the same awful manner. MICHELLE is a CANCER to this outfit and that sidekick doc is also dragging Dr. Fox down! I am thankful to Dr. Fox for the good things he did but STAFF will keep me away as they are unprofessional and rude! Michelle is not only rude to patients and family but other doctor's offices as well. I do not know where she gets off. Hide her in a record room. or terminate her before you lose more patients! You worked for me little woman .

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

The assistant doctor does not appear to have a clue as to what he is doing! Make sure you ask for Dr.Fox so that you do not get stuck with the before said assistant. Dr. Fox is nice but I can see where people could see him as quick. From the revies it seems that things are trending downward.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Absolutely awful bedside mannor. Did not even introduce himself or ask me my name or how I was doing. When I asked very simple questions in a non threatening manner he responded like I should already know the answer. Upset with the care I received.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I was required to pay my daughter's full $300 deductible upfront since non of it has been met yet this year. I informed them that never in our 20 years of BCBS PPO have I been asked to pay upfront. They were unwilling to working with me. We declined treatment for a wart and left. Ridiculous!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I went to dr fox for a possible plantar wart issue ...I was seen by his assistant doctor in training or whatever his position is.He said that it's not plantar wart but that it was calluse from high arches..I informed them that I was seeing another foot doctor about a year ago that treated me for plantar wart and that I thought it might be back.Dr Fox came into room briefly and looked at my foot and agreed with his associate that it was not plantar wart.they casted my feet for orthotics .here it is two months later and I went to new foot doctor who has properly diagnosed my problem as plantar warts..He took the scaple and remove calluse and found TEN plantar warts.Dr Fox and his assistant did nothing more then visually look at my foot.Also office staff kept billing insurance with my son's name who has never been there EVEN after I called and told them about their error.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Not impressed with the office staff. Not impressed with the facility.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Fox fix my foot problem. He saw that I had a high deductible and work with me to find a solution that worked. He explained all the testing he could do for my heel pain. Instead he put the expense toward treatment, with a shot and orthotics. My heel pain is gone for less then I spent on tires.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

DR. Fox has helped me so much and is very thorough in explaining diagnosis and treatment. He is the most knowledgable Dr.I know.He is very patient and will go to entended lengths to help you with whatever it may be. Thank you to Dr. Fox and his amazing Staff!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

WATCH OUT FOR THIS ONE. EVEN IF YOU HAVE INSURANCE THEY MAKE YOU PAY UPFRONT. TOOK WEEKS TO GET A REFUND. DR. FOX NEEDS WORK ON BEDSIDE MANNER. IN AND OUT OF THE ROOM WITH VERY LITTLE INTERACTION.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Terrible. Very rude, I went with my husband, Dr never introduced himself, which seems to be his trend. I listened to what he told his patient before us and he said the SAME thing to my husband, and gave the SAME treatment. My husband said he felt like he went through a drive through, and was waiting to be asked if he wanted fries. Going for a second option and calling my insurance company, I'm familiar with the health care industry and it seems there is more than a little fraud going on.

Submitted October 4, 2012