Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Raulerson

I enjoyed my vist- was able to help me quickly and on time

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Great Dr.! Very knowlegable. Genuine in his concern for his patients.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr.Raulerson is a great doctor! He always listens to my concerns, always explains anything I do not understand, and has been very thorough. On occasion I have been disappointed with the office staff, but have always been able to discuss the issue with Dr.Raulerson for it to be resolved and not happen again. The doctors in this office do expect their staff to treat patients appropriately.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

I agree that the staff kind of sucks, but Dr. Raulerson is great. He is extremely personable and despite not being on time, he makses up for it by being responsive to what I have to say. It is a walk in clinic, so there will be a wait - just try to show up early and you should be fine!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

copay, even though medicare says I should only be paying $12. the office staff is horrible, The doctor is great, BUT his , staff never returns phone calls, takes weeks to process a refill on presriptions, refuses to do insurance paper work, throws paper out for things needed like motorized wheel chairs, oxygen etc. Staff is ofent rude and often does not even answer the phones.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Dr. Thomas J. Raulerson's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 2001)