Ratings for Dr. Matthew Banfield

Great doctor. I feel comfortable with him. Great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I am so grateful for this thoughtful, caring doctor. He took the time to make sure I understood my problem, took my questions and concerns seriously, and showed complete empathy. I trust him and would recommend him to anyone who needs ob-gyn care.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

He was my sister's doctor with helpful, very caring, didn't question what my sister told. my sis had a very bad back ache during her pregnancy, he wrote her a letter to take her off work until the baby came. He came early morning to see her after the surgery, it felt good to see him.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Banfield is a great doctor. He always made sure to explained things to me and was easy to talk to. He had a way of keeping me calm and collected during potential problem discoveries, unlike another Ob-Gyn I've used.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Very good doctor! Very smart, very personable, and great sense of humor. Would recommend him to anyone looking for an obgyn.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

Dr. Banfield is a very nice and knowledgable OB/GYN. I appreciate how easy it is to speak with him. He is usually always on time when I go in. One way he could improve is by giving more patient education.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

Dr. Matthew Banfield's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in St. LOUIS PARK, MN