Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Yam

Oh so glad Dr. Yam was available to fix my bad toothache. I had saw another dentist in the neighborhood. She said I was fine and spent only a few minutes with me and wanted to rush me out. Dr. Yam checked all the teeth around the area and showed me my problem on a big screen TV. He explained the benefits and risk of each of my options slowly so I can carefully consider my options. So kind of him. After the appointment, I expected pain and the dentist told me to take some painkillers. Boy, was I relieved when the freezing came out. There was very little soreness and the most I had to take was one Tylenol. The office was so caring and even phoned me the next day. Dr. Yam booked me back to check the tooth over several weeks. Great service and warm kind staff every time I go there. I learnt something from going to Dr. Yam's office. When the dentist is great, the staff is friendly and patients seem to be happy there, I know this is right dental office. Definitely recommend and sending friends and family here.

Submitted September 21, 2014

This dentist is the first one where I have NOT felt pressured to come back in. He is very kind, professional, yet knows how to make the patient comfortable and actually although I commute from Barrie to see him I feel it will be worth while to continue treatment with him. His assistants are kind and courteous and they all have an excellent healthy sense of humor which can make the difference between a pleasant or not so pleasing experience during dental procedure.. Keep up the excellent work folks!!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Yam has been my dentist for 17 years now. He is amazing, always helpful and always very present. Recently had wisdom teeth removed and he even went as far as calling me from his personal number to check in on me later that night. He informed me I could message him directly if I need any help or information! I will never see another dentist, I currently live an hour and a half away and he is well worth the travel time. I will be bring my son to see him as soon as he starts his dental checkups.

Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Yam has been my dentist for many years. My husband , children and friends all see him. He is the most caring and compassionate dentist I know. I was very afraid but his professionality and kindness quickly put me at ease. He is a wonderful and talented dentist. I hope Dr. Yam never retires. Excellent and exceptional dentist.

Submitted March 10, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Yam for years now. My insurance doesn't cover me completely and they are always so good about quoting me for how much I'll have to pay. The receptionists are always great about fitting me in whenever I have a toothache! Wonderful service here, always recommending my friends and family:)

Submitted March 10, 2017

Fantastic and caring. Very glad to have found a top notch dentist. My kids and husband really like the dentist.

Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr yam is the best dentist ever! I have been going here for many years and find dr yam and all of his staff to be wonderful. They are all so great from helping me book appointments around my busy schedule to keeping appointments on time, to being knowledgeable in what is needed to be done. He always make sure the treatment is pain free and comfortable. Over the years he has always been helpful with options of affordability and most helpful in making my benefits work. I would highly recommend dr yam to friends and family.

Submitted December 14, 2016

Best dentist ever for both orthodontic and overall dental care. Very knowledgable, kind and gentle. Also, the most up to date modern equipment, bright clean waiting room and care rooms. All the hygenists are amazing for cleanings and Ortho, with a shout for Linda, Dana, and Tiffany. Shirley is ammazing for periodontal care,, and Helen is so sweet for assist. iAlso, every single team member and all the front office staff (Leslie, Stephanie, Paul, April and two I forgot the names of but like very much are ultra professional, friendly, knowledgable and caring. Can't praise Dr. Yam or his team enough!!!

Submitted November 8, 2016

Had cleaning, cavities fixed and everything done exceeded my expectation. Friendly and helpful staff. Dentist was patient and let me have rest when I was tired. Thank you for caring

Submitted October 20, 2016

My neighbour told me about how this dentist and staff were great. Our dentist had just retired and I booked a checkup with Dr. Yam. Wow, was unimpressed with the knowledge and detail. Glad to have found a caring and kind dentist. The hygienist explained my gum condition and how to get it better. It was a very pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Dr. Kenneth Yam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English