Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Hunter

Dr. Matt is an awesome chiropractor whenever I'm in pain he always fixes the issues and he is very professional with his work

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

He's a great doctor. I felt relief after my first session. Him and his staff were amazing when I threw my back out. I would highly recommend Dr Hunter.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I could barely walk in to the practice because my knee hurt so bad. After six sessions of adjustments and injections into my knee, I am feeling much better. I am now able to continue with my normal activity. Thanks to Dr. Matt and his staff, I feel like myself again.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Hunter is by far the best doctor in the Charleston area. He is very knowledgeable and professional. He has helped my family and I for over two years now, I would highly recommend him and his practice to anyone who cares about their health and wants to take care of their body and get off pain killers that just mask a problem instead of fixing it. His entire staff is always willing to help and assist anyway they can. Massage therapist, David, is excellent and has a wealth of medical knowledge. This entire medical staff goes above and beyond taking care of the patient's needs than any staff I have ever met.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

I was crippled and Dr. Hunter saved my life. After visiting numerous doctors, he is the only one that gave me hope, and eventually cured me. He is the best chiropractor in the world.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

the best Chiropractor in charleston! so helpful<3

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Very knowledgable about chiropractics. It was my first time ever going to a chiropractor and was a bit nervous. Dr. Hunter made sure I was aware of what was to happen and explained everything. I would recommend going to Real Health Chiropractics and seeing Dr. Hunter.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2009

Dr. Matthew J. Hunter's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Goose Creek, SC