Ratings for Dr. Vali M. Mohammadi

I must disagree strongly with the last reviewer. Dr Vali has been wonderful for my two boys, and took away my youngest's (chronic) phobia about dentists completely. He's done some great work on them and is painstaking in his attention to detail. He's also really sweet. The practice could be a bit more punctual, though - we do seem to wait for ages every time we have an appointment.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Im a mother of three. Came to Dr. Vali for dental work. He was rude, inexperienced and salty. Go at your own peril. Do not believe in the rating. Anybody can write them, including doc themselves.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I needed to take my 1.5yo daughter to the dentist and chose Dr. Vali of Summerfield Pediatric Dentistry. If I could go there myself, I would! 5 stars does not seem high enough. The staff is great, the office is state of the art (both dental equipment and activities for children) He has tv's, ipads, video games and every type of distraction available. Dr. Vali spent plenty of time explaining everything to me and breaking it down for my daughter to understand what was going on. After her first visit my daughter told me, "The Dr. was silly!" As a parent, nothing can please me more than to know my daughter's experience with her dentist was not just good, but amazing and she looks forward to going to the dentist...how many parents can say THAT? Truly, it is all because of Dr. Vali, his staff and the practice he has created.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

He is very knowledgable and very nice. Both my kids were very happy in the first visit.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Dr. Vali is simply the best. I brought my son to him at 15 months old and he was most worried about making it a positive experience for him. Both of my sons now run into dr. Vali's office. A beautiful space and fun toys make it extra appealing. He has done a lot of dental work on my kids. I would trust no one else at this point.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

Dr. Vali is "the" best pediatric dentist around. :) My 2 year old daughter loves coming to the office it's clean and kid friendly. The staff are very welcoming and super nice. Dr. Vali techniques to exam the children are wonderful. I would recommend Dr. Vali without any reservations to any one looking for an exceptional dentist for their children. He is very patient with the children. His incredible ability to provide the best care is what I like the most about Dr. Vali. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring. Bring you kids here if your looking for the best pediatric dentist. Dr. Vali Rocks!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

My 2 young sons love Dr. Vali. He is great at making them feel comfortable with him and with the cleaning/exam. He was the first dentist both my boys ever went to and he was really sensitive to how each of them felt for their first exams. His friendliness with them is very sincere and they respond really well to that. The staff is very friendly and the office is very nice, clean, and kid-friendly. They walk you through everything with the insurance and the espresso at our last visit was a real treat for me. Dr. Vali makes going to the dentist fun and exciting for my kids and completely stress-free for me. What more can you ask for?!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

My kids love Dr Vali. What great a great practice. The fun yet relaxing atmosphere and friendly informed staff here really make this practice different from the rest. And Dr.Vali just seems cool, for kids and parents. Top notch experience under his belt. He's smart, he's funny at the same time so obviously committed to kids. Go to the dentist!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Dr. Vali and his staff are WONDERFUL!! They have provided care for my 2 yr old 2X with no tears. The last time I could not get her to leave the office she was having so much fun playing with the waiting room toys. I recommend him highly with no reservations. I wish he could be my dentist.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011