You may also like

Rate Dr. Christine Ellie

Dr. Christine Ellie's Ratings

I am a big fan of Dr. Ellie's. She has been exceptionally helpful and accessible. She is the most responsive doctor I have seen in New York City. She explains things well, and she will even draw pictures to supplement her explanations.

Even though she has a full slate of patients, when she is with you, she seems quite focused, calm, and unhurried. My favorite thing is that she is very personable and engaging.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2902491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2015

I am very please with the treatment she is giving to me , she answerer all the questions with a lot of knowledge, and takes care of my problem with inteligence, love and care. thank you Dr. Ellie.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2886845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

Very energetic and eager to help he patient. Attentive and makes sure makes sure you have all your questions answered. Most importantly, she seems to genuinely care about the well-being of her patients and wants to make sure they are comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2886518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

Very thorough- knows her stuff. Easy to talk to, thinks out loud- which makes the patient feel like a part of the process (other than being the patient!).

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2605095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Dr Kudla is an outstanding doctor and a caring and thoughtful provider. I started seeing her for a foot issue which had a big impact on my self-esteem, and she not only fixed it, but helped me navigate some complicated issues around it, and with finding a PT to treat an unrelated issue I was having. She goes out of her way to provide practical and cost effective care. Highly recommend -- and in fact I think I have recommended her to friends.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2581057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. Kudla was excellent. Very patient with all of the questions that I had and there were quite a few. She did not rush the appointment at all and she listened. I was given options for treatment which I really appreciate. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2358941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

She was great and made you feel at ease. She has great bedside manners and went above and beyond for to make sure if my insurance covered my orthotics which I need since I'm an active runner. She was a delight and any foot problems that I might have again I will not hesitate to go to her. Thumbs Up!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][417449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

Dr. Kudla is my favorite doctor! I had bunion surgery on my right foot in April 2013 and since the 3 months have passed, my foot looks amazing. I was very nervous to get bunion surgery, but Dr. Kudla was very thorough explaining to me what would happen in surgery, the recovery process and attending physical therapy sessions to help with my ROM. I love that the practice offers modern medical digital solutions, especially when taking digital x-rays. The diagnostic capabilities of the practice coupled with Dr. Kudla's education and attentiveness makes this the premier choice in choosing a podiatrist. The relationship between you and Dr. Kudla doesn't end after the surgery is performed. She truly cares for her patients allowing them to call her outside of the office if there are any problems or if there is a need for a prescription change! I truly enjoy visiting her and the staff and I will def be making another appointment to get my left foot done! Don't wait, book your appt now!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][417448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2013

Dr. Kudla was terrific. She has amazing bedside manner--taking the time to ask probing questions, take x-rays, do diagnostic tests--very thorough to ensure accurate treatment. I have had nagging foot problems for the last 20 years, and she was the first to truly do an in-depth look to diagnose accurately. Absolutely go see her.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][417447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr. Kudla is a fantastic doctor. I came in to see her with a badly sprained ankle from running (on which I ran a Spartan race), and though another doctor had told me it wasn't that bad, she told me I needed to be off it (only walking) for two weeks and wear tennis shoes and my brace constantly--not what I wanted to hear given my Crossfit/running addictions and my vanity with shoes. I started crying in her office and was kind of rude to her, but I knew she was right. She was the smartest voice in the fray of everyone who had an opinion about what had happened to my ankle and how I should treat it. Her strict approach really changed how I view injuries. Additionally, she went above and beyond with checking my insurance to see if they allowed custom orthotics and to show me shoe and brace options for the future. I hope I don't have to see her again, but if anything happens to my feet, I'll be back to her. Also... she's really funny, which never hurts.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][417446].votes_count ]]