Ratings for Dr. Christine Ellie

Dr. Christine Ellie is the most caring, dedicated and conscientious doctor i have ever met. I injured my right toes on April 5th 2016 when a dolly bearing weight in excess of a thousand pounds ran over my right foot at the Jacob Javits center. I was sent to an out patient medical center. The x ray did not reveal any visible fractures so i was instructed to stay off my foot for four weeks and continue with ice treatment, however, the swelling got worse and the pain was excruciating . I could not sleep at night at all so went back to the clinic for further examination, That is when the examining physician referred me to doctor Ellie. On my first visit doctor Ellie immediately asked for x ray. she was not satisfied with the x ray result so she sent for MRI and based on the MRI result she recommended Surgery. She performed the surgery herself, after the surgery she gave me her cellphone number and asked to call her at anytime if i had any concerns or questions. Wow , this is the first time in my life that any Doctor ever cared enough to give me their cellphone number just to stay in touch regarding my healthcare. Not only that, but she kept close watch and gave me series of instruction and physical therapy sessions. To date the swelling is all gone and the pain is negligible i am almost back to full form thanks to Dr. Christine Ellie's diligence and dedication. I will always recommend Dr. Christine Ellie to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Ellie is extremely caring, has a great bedside manner and is very reliable. i had to get a bunionectomy on my right foot with both the big toe and my little toe having to be straightened. I shopped around and met with over 5 doctors but she was the best. Post surgery she was very accessible, always responding to my panicked text and calls. Even a year after I've moved to a new city and she is willing to chat about my care. I would not have done this surgery with another doctor. My foot looks great and I'm back to jogging, hiking, dancing, stand up paddle boarding and wearing flip flops. I actually meet with over 5 doctors before I found her.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Dr. Ellie was refreshingly authentic, perceptive, passionate, and skilled. I had previously seen another podiatrist who misdiagnosed me and left me with persistent pain; Dr. Ellie immediately got to the core of my foot problem and set me up with a new recovery path. She expressed dedication towards working with me and explained my foot condition in a way that made clear sense.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I am a big fan of Dr. Ellie's. She has been exceptionally helpful and accessible. She is the most responsive doctor I have seen in New York City. She explains things well, and she will even draw pictures to supplement her explanations. Even though she has a full slate of patients, when she is with you, she seems quite focused, calm, and unhurried. My favorite thing is that she is very personable and engaging.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

I am very please with the treatment she is giving to me , she answerer all the questions with a lot of knowledge, and takes care of my problem with inteligence, love and care. thank you Dr. Ellie.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Very energetic and eager to help he patient. Attentive and makes sure makes sure you have all your questions answered. Most importantly, she seems to genuinely care about the well-being of her patients and wants to make sure they are comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Very thorough- knows her stuff. Easy to talk to, thinks out loud- which makes the patient feel like a part of the process (other than being the patient!).

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr Kudla is an outstanding doctor and a caring and thoughtful provider. I started seeing her for a foot issue which had a big impact on my self-esteem, and she not only fixed it, but helped me navigate some complicated issues around it, and with finding a PT to treat an unrelated issue I was having. She goes out of her way to provide practical and cost effective care. Highly recommend -- and in fact I think I have recommended her to friends.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Kudla was excellent. Very patient with all of the questions that I had and there were quite a few. She did not rush the appointment at all and she listened. I was given options for treatment which I really appreciate. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

She was great and made you feel at ease. She has great bedside manners and went above and beyond for to make sure if my insurance covered my orthotics which I need since I'm an active runner. She was a delight and any foot problems that I might have again I will not hesitate to go to her. Thumbs Up!!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. Christine Ellie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Arthroscopy
  • Sprained ankle
  • Contact dermatitis
  • Dermatitis
  • Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
  • Myofascial pain syndrome
  • Osteomyelitis
  • Flatfeet
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • Stress fractures
  • Avascular necrosis
  • Acromegaly
  • Corns and calluses
  • Cellulitis
  • Squamous cell carcinoma of the skin
  • Tendinitis
  • Mixed connective tissue disease
  • Ultrasound
  • X-ray
  • Hyperhidrosis

• Altered Osmotic Fragility of Red Cells After Near-Infrared NASA Light-Emitting Diode Photoradiation is Not ATP Dependent.
  • Biostimulation.